Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lifes Little Surprises....

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lifes Little Surprises.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Lifes Little Surprises....

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Sammy went underneath his traveling cloak as his put it up for her. She went inside holding her food and drink. She found an empty table, put her food and drink down then sat down. She waited for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Tristan walked in and sat down, "Let me see your burns please." He said looking at her. 'That was a real close one, thank goodness i had my traveling cloak.' He thought as he waited for her to show him her burns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Sammy looked up at Tristan with curiosity. How did he know that she was a vampire. She hadn't told him, actually she was afraid to tell him. She was afraid to tell most people. What with being hunted and all that. So she put her arm out for him to see. "I'll be ok. It's not the first time I've had a close call. Once the sun goes down then I'll be ok. Thanks for helping me." Sammy said to him wondering how long he had known and what tipped him off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Tristan looked at her arm carefully and then he looked up at her. "Your welcome. Well let's just hope that today goes by very quickly." He said as he looked back down at her arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am

Sammy smiled up at him thinking the same thing that he had just said. "Yeah lets just hope so. I never told you that I was a vampire, how did you know?" Sammy asked him honestly, whispering the vampire part for the listening ears nearby.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 am

"I could tell. I'm an Auror afterall." Tristan said smiling at her softly. "I don't care that your vampire either." He grinning trying to show her that he really didn't care she was
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 am

Sammy smiled at him as he talked. "Thanks, not many people are like that." Sammy said pulling her arm back and resting it in her lap. She would have the nurse look at it. She did know a nurse anyways. But that was a different situation. "So where you there when the Battle happened in the Ministry building?" Sammy asked him not sure where the question came from, just feeling like she should ask it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 am

"No i was not but my friend Oded was there as well was my sister. They fought well and avoided as much spells as they could." Tristan said smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 am

Sammy wondered how the fight had gone, she knew that it was bad for both parties, but she would like to have been there so that she could have seen it for herself. "Wow that battle must have been harsh. I would have gone but I'm wanted by both DE's and Ministry. Both because of my ex." Sammy said suddenly wondering if she had said to much. She would just have to wait for his reaction.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:46 am

"Really?" Tristan asked looking at her wondering who her ex was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top