The Cracked Twilight - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 am

Cordell sighed "must be it " he said simply "and yea i know , was intending on going when Khaat was up to going back to work , till then i'll hang around the farm the chourse are enouph for now" he said standing and moving to the doorway he stopped for a moment before facing him again "so how close are ya sir?" he asked watching him knowing he knew only slightly more than he did " ok back for more rest if I can"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:29 am

"Goodnight, Cordell," Robert said. He finished checking the house and then went into Khaat's room where he intended to spend the night to be sure she was safe. He was not going to let his guard down for a moment. Khaat had fallen into an exhausted sleep. She went over and laid his and on her forehead and then on her stomach. She and Abbey had survived again. Somehow. And Abbey seemed actually better than Khaat was at this point. Evidently she either was going to be an exceptional child or she was well insulated by Khaat's own powerfully magical body. He wasn't sure which at this point. And part of him wished he knew. He closed his eyes, as he sat in the chair in her room allowing himself to fall into a "one eye open" sort of sleep. He wouldn't be letting anything happen twice.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

Cordell lay back down on his bed this time slipping out of his clothes and under the cotton sheets, he could feel the pull of sleep once more against his eye lids and he let it this time into a restful sleep of the medow and his son riding a hippogriff over there heads while he held Janet in a loving embrase, a smalie crossed his face as he turned to his side to sleep.

Waking cordell streached and smiled remebring for a mone tthe dream he'd had also he rembered Roberts words to him that night and he sighed still smiling , knowing he was a powerfull wizard and would know how to get information even from a rock. Quickly washing and dressing he moved to the living room, siting down he slid on his boots taking a deep breath of the aroma from the kitchen once done.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 am

Robert and Katherine were up. Robert was dressed and feeling much better. His knee and his head were healed, except for the healing bruise on his forhead. Robert sipped on his tea and said, "Well, you missed Khaat," he said to Cordell. "You know her. She can't stay put for one moment. I told her not to go far, and the next I knew she was gone. I presume she went either home or to work. I can't follow her all the time," Robert sighed. "She's a grown woman with a clear mind of her own. But she obviously did not understand what I meant when I said, 'dont go far. That girl, I swear." He sighed, frustrated that he could control so much in the wizarding world if he had to, but he never was able to control his own daughter. "The coffee is on, Cordell. Help yourself. And then we'll talk about the day's work."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

Coprdell didn't say anything to Robert , he never did till he had his two cups of coffee , he shoke his head as he crossed the floor to the coffee pot and pored a hot cup of black coffee and took a sip breathing a sigh of relife as it slipped down his throat "shame i was gonna go use the hospital gym, never mind i'll work out here instead" he finally said he chuckled as he went on about Khaat "I remeber something like that from my father, think i was ten at the time " he grinned at him "never listened then ether, so what work to you have for me today "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 am

"Don't wait on Khaat if you're wanting to the gym," Robert laughed heartily. "She's a very hard woman to keep up with. God bless Rob for trying, but he's going to learn fast that it isn't an easy job. If you want to go to the gym, by all means, go. We have to, of course, take care of the barn and all the animals there. Katherine talks to animals. She had a conversation with the hypogriff last night and he told her that all he saw was a black hooded figure. HE was put under an immobulus spell while they put the stone in his hoof. That takes a bit of doing to immobilize a hyppogriff. Well, they announced their intentions pretty clearly. I want to take care of that business today before the trail goes cold. Put those young welps in their place."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 am

drinking his coffe cordell smiled " its ok i'll stay besides working in the barn is just as good as a work out yet mor productive right" he said with a grin "beside don't want Khaat thinkin im followin her " he chuckled and he finished his first and porred a second slowly feeling norrmal as the first took a effect slowy walking him.

He smiled "your right we need to find a trail thats stil fresh and follow it back to who ever sent those things after her, I realy would like to be there when ya do catch up" he took a sip of his coffee before continuing "I get the feeling we have unfinished busness too" He looked at Robert his eyes unwavering.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Well, then, Son, I suggest you get some breakfast today. I know you usually skip that, but if we're travelling today and perhaps doing battle, you better be well fed. Breakfast and then the barn. The barn shouldn't take too long because it was pretty thoroughly done yesterday. Should just need a bit of freshening today. Oh, and do corral all those blasted pygmy puffs of Katherine's. The damned things are hopping all over the barn. They're no bigger than a minute, but they've now learned to hop, quicker than she thought they would. We have a new pen for them with a lid so they can't hop around, but do you know how unpleasant it is to find a squished pygmy puff because they aggravated the snot out of a hyppogriff? I need to plan our journey for the day."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

cordell smiled at the thought of the ranbow colored squished puff ball like a mulit colored panacke , he knew he shouldn't but it made him chuckle into his cup witch felt good , first time he'd acually chuckled in along time. "sure thing, erm any sujestions how i catch the little buggers?" he asked rembering how he had chased the ones his mother had for hours around the barn as a kid then his mother walked in did somthing and they trotted into the cage like soldgers lefing him exauseted on the ground.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 am

"Immobulus," Robert said simply, shrugging. "If they can't move, they can't hop away now, can they? Should just be a matter then of picking them up. I'm going to be in my study for awhille after breakfast if you need me. Katherin is outside already in her flowerbeds planting flower seeds. She loves fresh flowers, and we usually end up with hundreds of them. She loves to spend time in her flowerbeds. Breakfast is already on the stove. I had breakfast with her, but she left you enough for about 6 farm hands. Make sure you feed yourself well. If you don't need me for a bit, I'm going to go change for travelling and going to go study for the days' journey. " He rose, refilled his coffee cup and went into his study.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top