Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Started at Hogwarts

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Started at Hogwarts

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 am

Mariana listened to Sophia's last statement.It sounded like a practical joke considering Sophia was already dead or at least in theory. "U.S.Nice place i used to live in Mexico for a period. By the coast of the pacific ocean.First year?Well you sure look much older to me,," she commented as she scanned him from head to toe though not in a offensive mode. "What part of US did you live excatly?" she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm

he'll be fine and im sure no one saw that but Mariana and her frined. " i grew up around here. with my grandparents. what was the u.s. like?" he said trying not to think about his brother laying in the forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 pm

"I lived in a smaller state called Colorado. To be honest i liked it beter there had a little of everything there" he said trying not to think of it so he wouldnt be home sick.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm

"Yeah i heard about it though i don't know where excatly it is.I might visit you one day since i am considering about moving to Mexico after Hogwarts and start again.." Mariana replied as she looked in the forest direction.She do hoped Luke was fine since the whole "brother punching a brother for her" thought wasn't excatly attractive.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 pm

"he'll be fine." colby said quietly. and wistioned t o what they were saying about the united states. "not the first time he's hit his head." he was wondering what these places they were talking about were like and what the people who lived their were like
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am

"Wow Colorado I heard of that place, I hear it's really beautiful during the winter and spring."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at the forest and nodded when Colby said his brother would be fine but she didn't know about that for there was tons of things in forest that could hurt him. "There are really nice people in America, at lease there was when I lived in Hawaii."said Sophia softly as she turned her attention back to the group.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 am

"whats Hawaii like?" he asked he had never been there but his parents had and from what he read in books it sounded nice.

((im gonna stop doing one liners im just tired lol so i should say ill start stop doing one liners tomarrow.))
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 am

"Hawaii is wonderful, I loved it there it was so calm and peaceful compared to London1'said Sophia softly. "Plus people didn't give a dang what you were and you who you were and like I said everyone was very nice there!"said Sophia softly. "The weather was always nice there, we never had any cold days there for it felt like summer all year there."said Sophia honestly. "I still own a beach house out in Hawaii, maybe we can all spend next summer there?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:18 pm

"Yeah i remember we;ve been there last summer i think.And it was hot but very cool.." Mariana commented on Hawaii descriptions.She liked the idea of going there again but this time she couldn't answer precisely. "Would be nice though i am not sure.I am seriously considering moving to Mexico for good after i graduate. And preferbly without coming back to Britain.. I have to check if my grandpa has any plans..." she replied hoping that moving to Mexico won't come like a cold shower to certain people.It was a huge decision to make.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top