Getting Started at Hogwarts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Started at Hogwarts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Started at Hogwarts

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Started at Hogwarts Empty Getting Started at Hogwarts

Post by Cody Aarla Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 am

Zack Walked Down to the lake. This was his first day back at Hogwarts he had been going to a American Academy for a while. He Sat down at the edge of the lake watching waves lap against the edges. He looked up for a moment it was a perfect day it was comfortable warm the sun wasnt very harsh. And the only clouds in site didnt threaten rain. He looked back at the lake suddenly wishing he had someone to talk to.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Getting Started at Hogwarts Empty Re: Getting Started at Hogwarts

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 am

Sophia was walking around the lake to clear her mind and just because she was bored and didn't want to stay in the castle. What was the point of being in the ccastle when you can be outside on a day like this? As she kept on walking she kept reminding herself she can't stay out longer then five hours, but she doubted she would stay out here that long! As she was in deep thought she tripped over a big rock making her fall face down in the sand. Pushing herself up and cursing to herself stood back up and brushed the sand off her clothes and spat out sand that was in her mouth. As she gotten out her wand she pointed it a her face making it clean again and then pointed it to her mouth as she rasied it and then spit out the water. "Ugh, how disgusting I need to watch where I'm going!"Sophia muttered loudly to herself. As she looked up she noticed a boy she didn't know and blushed as she realized he probably saw her fall and everything.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Zack chuckled to himself When Sophia tripped but at the same time he hoped she was ok "Are you ok?" he asked somewhat nervously hoping she didnt her him chuckle.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Sophia looked at the boy with her chocolate brown eyes. "Yeah I know, you were probably laughing at me!"said Sophia softly. "I'm guessing it was a pretty funny sight seeing me trip and fall into the sand face frist."said Sophia laughing. When he asked if she was ok she nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Sophia Lestrange seventh year Gryffindor!"said Sophia sticking out her hand for him to shake.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Mariana sat on the grass by the edge of the forbidden forest.It was her usual place of hanging out these last days.She had a class in about 45 minutes so she decided to continue reading in the library.As she was coming back to the castle passing by the lake she saw Sophia and she was cleaning herself from the sand.There was another boy standing there. "Do i interupt? Yeah i guess so... she thought as she changed her walking direction towards the lake and dragged her feet over to Sophia.As she approached you could see Mari's pale face shining on the sun "Bathing in send are we Sophi?" she asked trying to use a joking tone though it didn't sound much like a joke.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Sophia looked and saw Mariana and laughed at what she said. "Um yeah, you could say that Mari!"said Sophia laughing as she gotten the sand out of her hair. Sophia looked at her and noticed she looked almost as pale as she did. "Are you ok Mari? I haven't talk to you in awhile but it looks like your going through hell."said Sophia softly. Sophia was starting to get her memory back little by little and was starting to know alot more then she knew. "Mari your one of my best friends, it hurts me seeing you this way so if something wrong you can always talk to me you know that!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Mariana forced a smile on Sophia's last reply though all talks generally finished on the same question.Was she fine?Does it look like she is fine? "I've been better Sophi...Let's just say i am trying to find a new sense to my life since it seems like i lost them all.." she said not really willing to prolong this talk especially not in front of new students.She looked scary enough without bothering to start the chat about all her problems which were numerous. "So who is your new friend?" she asked realizing it was being rude of them to ignore him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Colby walked down to the lake causilsly fallowed by luke. he was starting to get on Colbys nerves since he had meet Mari. that was when colby saw her standing with another girl and a guy that he didn't know he went over close to the water and sat down looking out not wanting to entrup their conversaiton. but apparently luke didn't care he went right over to them and said "hi. Mari" smileing at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Mariana turned around as she saw Colby come dragging Luke along.Or it was more likely Luke was dragging Colby along. "Oh hello Colby,Luke..." she saluted them not really knowing what to do.Twin brothers having both crush on her was kind of uncomftable situation though fortunatly Sophia and another boy were there. "I would like you to meet Sophia..She is my best friend and like a sister to me...And this is...a boy i still didn't ask for his name.I am Mariana please to meet you!!" she said to another boy who was Huffelpuff according to his yellow/black robes,but apperently new in school.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 pm

"Im Zack uhlry, pleased to meet you both" he said to Mariana and Sophia. He wasnt sure what to say as they had kinda moved into there own conversation.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top