Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Started at Hogwarts

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Started at Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Started at Hogwarts

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm

"Hi Zack.I assume you are new here haven't seen you before.." Mariana said not wanting anyone to feel ignored. "My name would be Mariana Diggory and i am Huffelpuff Quiditch Captain if you ever have a wish to try for a post in the team.So where did you come from?" she asked trying to make an intresting conversation which wasn't too hard these days since she used talking as distraction.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

colby hurd mari say his name and smiled at her."hi." he said back. and luke put his arm around Mair was he really wanting colby to kill him or what? "Hi im luke." luke said to the other two there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Sophia looked at Mariana and nodded. "Yeah I know you feel Mari, I'm in the same boat as you."said Sophia softly. As she seen the boy about hers and Mariana age say his name she smiled. "Nice to meet you Zack, and welcome to Hogwarts."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. When she seen the boy Luke say hi to her chocolate brown eyes turned on him. "Hello Luke."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile before turning her attention back to Zack. "So how are you liking Hogwarts Zack?"Sophia asked him softly as she cursed herself in her head. "God Sophia shut up!"said Sophia to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Mariana felt as Luke put hands around her. That guy gave her a very cold feeling. "Yeah just don't get too excited.." she commented as she moved a bit closer to Sophia so Luke would have clear no one does that without asking first. "We should really get together for a talk Sophi...i mean you know as girl talk.." she said having a weird feeling about Luke.It wasn't attraction it was totally opposite.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 am

colby got up and went over to luke pulling him away from the group for a second. "well be right back." he said pulling him towrds the forest. when he and luke got ther he knocked him out befor returning to where Mair stood. "sorry about that im Colby."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

When she felt Mariana move a bit closer to her she tugged her robe hoping to make Mariana side by side witrh her. Sophia nodded when she said the need to get together and talk girl talk with each other. "Yeah we do Mari, it been awhile since we had one of those!'said Sophia honestly. Sophia's loooked at Marian and she raised her eyebrows knowing Mariana felt uncomfortable around Luke. When she seen a boy take Luke into the forest she looked at him weirdly and then laughed when he returned.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

Mariana stood next to Sophia looking as Colby dragged his brother to the forest and punched him. Part of her was satisfied with that,but other part which was her concious was afreid Colby might get into trouble and drag her aswell. "I hope no one of Staff so that because you and me are offically screwed.." she said to Colby as the weird cold feeling dissappeared. "Sorry about that i am too busy hanging out with your daddy.He makes me laugh.." she said to Sophia wondering what's happening next.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 am

Sophia nodded at what Mariana had said. "Yeah she's right, we can be in big time trouble if any staff seen that or saw that!"said Sophia softly. When Mariana talked about her dad and how funny she was her eyes started turning gold showing she was interested. "Oh really? Well, daddy is a funny person no matter what I love him to death!"said Sophia softly. As she looked away from Mariana she looked at the lake and sighed for she really wanted to find her mother. Sophia had a gut feeling she wasn't dead and her guy feeling is rarely wrong at times.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 am

"I am from the U.S. and this is my first year" he said answering both there questions he wasnt sure if they heard him they seemed to have moved back into there conversation.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 am

Sophia realize she was ignoring Zack by talking to Mariana and she knew that was very rude of her to do that. "I'm sorry Zack, I didn't mean to ignore you."said Sophia softly starting to feel bad for he was new at Hogwarts. When he said he moved form the U.S. she smiled. "Awesome, I used to live in Hawaii but I don't anymore I live with my farther in London."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top