The Gilther House - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gilther House - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gilther House

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gilther House - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gilther House

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:54 am

Sammy smiled at Anti from what he first said, but then swallowed too soon, then coughed at what he said the second time. She put her sandwhich down, smiled at Anti slowly. "I have three already love. Another one would be a little...." Sammy whispered to Anti, trailing off at the end thinking about it. Another child, and with a guy that she was cheating on. This was going to be bad if he didn't handle it well. What would he do if he found out, and which would she choose. The look on her face as she thought about everything was painful and sadening.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 am

"Sam...what's wrong?" Anti asked sharply, seeing the look on her face. "Are you alright?"
He held her tight against him, completely forgetting the children, the couch, the house, the T.V.... It was just Sam and him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 am

When Sammy heard Anti's voice, she snapped back, she looked him in the eyes. She thought about telling him the truth right there and then, but then she looked down at her babies. She just couldn't do it in front of them. She looked back at Anti and then nodded. "Everything is fine. I'm fine. Why?" Sammy said knowing that she was lieing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am

Anti sighed.
Dammit, of course it was too damn good to last, he thought and dragged her from the room into the hallway.
"What. Is. It." he whispered angrily. He refused to flip in front of the kids, however, he could get as pissed off as he wanted.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 am

Sammy put her food down as Anti pulled her into the hallway. She faced him, knowing the truth would come out sooner or later. But she didn't want it to happen yet. "Nothing. What makes you think that anything is wrong?" Sammy asked him thinking as quick as she could about the excuse she was going to have to give him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 am

Anti was about ready to punch the house down.
"Tell...me...now..." he said slowly, words choked by anger. "I knew it was too damn good to last...just like other damn F*** thing in my life..."
He said the last one quietly, more to himself.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 am

Sammy heard the anger in his voice, she knew that if she told him the truth that it wasn't going to be good. She pulled her wand out and pointed it at her kids. She then did a spell that made them not hear the conversation. "Fine you want to know what is wrong then think about all the stuff that I have been through. My kids have had father after father. None of them staying with me. None of them wanting to keep me. Now you, and I just can't help but think that you are going to be just like them. I'm afraid that you will sit there and say you want me, you will never leave me and then you will. That is what I am upset about. Ok?" Sammy said to him still not telling the truth, she just wasn't ready to say it yet, not out loud.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 am

Anti pull a sword out of his enlarged pocket and shoved it in the ground.
"Tell me the god damn truth," he said, straining to keep his voice level. "That's not it and you F*** know it."
Cussing helped relieve stress.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 am

Sammy saw him pull a sword out, and wondered what he was going to do with that. She faced him and crossed her arms. "What makes you think that that isn't the truth huh? Can you read minds? If I was not telling you the truth then you would know it." Sammy told him looking back over at the kids then back at him. "You put a whole in the floor, your fixing it." Sammy said keeping her eyes on him, and her arms folded.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 am

"I know it's not because I love you and no offense but I can read you like a book," Anti replied shoving the sword into his pocket and repairing the hole. "God dammit, I'm going to take a nap."
He walked into the master bedroom and fell onto the bed.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top