The Gilther House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gilther House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gilther House

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gilther House - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gilther House

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 am

Sammy smiled at him before kissing him again and taking the rest of his clothes off.

TWO HOURS LATER....

Sammy was twined together in Anti's arms. She was surprised that they could do that much in two hours. She smiled up at him from his arms, only to hear the kids crying for her. She kissed his cheek then got up and got dressed. "I'll have them in the livingroom. When you finish getting dressed you can come out and meet them." Sammy said to him finishing putting her clothes on and running into the next bedroom.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Anti rolled out of bed and got dressed, following Sam.
He smiled at the twins.
"Heya kids, I'm Anti," he introduced, bowing dramatically and comically.

OOC: Explain kids please?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 am

((OOC: Ok, well the oldest is Andrian and mine's kid. Her name is Jazmine, she is turning 2 soon. Then theres the twins. It's hard for me to remember there names. I know that the girl is Sophia Nicole Emof, The boy is Zack Micheals Emof. They are going to be 1 soon. Brown hair for all, and white skin, kiddy clothes.))

Sammy picked up Zack and Sophia from their beds and let Jazmine out of hers. She then brought everyone to the livingroom, placing the play pin in the middle for the twins. Jazmine turned the TV on and started watching it. The twins started playing. Jazmine looked up at Anti with curiousity, then laughed when he bowed, and said "Hi!" back to him. She then turned back to the TV. Sammy sat on the couch happily, waiting for Anti.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 am

Anti sat next to Sam and beckoned to Jazmine to come here.
"Come and sit with mah!" he said in a cheerful voice. He grinned at the twins in the pen and wrapped an arm around Sam.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 am

Jazmine looked up at the man that had his arm around her mommy, she didn't really know that guy but he made mommy happy, so she went. She sat next to the guy still watching the TV. Sammy looked up at Anti smiling brightly. "I like the way this looks." Sammy said to him looking at the twins and jazmine hoping they where happy too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 am

Anti ruffled the girls hair.
"I like it, too, Sam," he said, then kissed her cheek. "Are you okay with me being your new daddy?"
He was talking to Jazmine, leaning down slightly and looking at her. He hoped really bad that she said yes.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 am

Sammy smiled up at Anti knowing that this was where her life was soon to be. She smiled brighter. She then turned to Jazmine as Anti talked to her. When she hear what Anti asked her she wrinkled her nose. "Hunny I actually hadn't told her yet." Sammy said to him then looked down at Jazmine to see the angry face she had. "Your not daddy!" Jazmine said getting up and sitting in front of the TV. Sammy then looked up at Anti to see what he was feeling.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 am

Anti sighed and nodded to Sam. He got up and walked over to Jazmine.
"I'm never going to replace your father," he told her kindly. "Ever. I promise you that. But I will be with your mother. Do you understand?"
She seemed like a bright kid and he hoped she got it.
He lifted her up into his arms.
"Can we start over? I'm Anti, what's your name?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 am

Sammy sighed when Anti did then watched as he went to talk to Jazmine. She knew that Jazmine would understand. Jazmine looked up at the man, "Yes, Jazmine!" Jazmine said to him after he picked her up. "You make mommy happy!" Jazmine said looking back down at the TV. Sammy smiled when she heard this from her oldest. She knew that Jazmine would understand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 am

Anti grinned and tickled Jazmine's stomach, taking her back to the couch and setting her next to him.
"And mommy makes me very happy," he told her laughing. If he could, he would bottle this moment and bank it. Maybe interest would build up and it would be better...Nah, impossible. He kissed Sam's cheek. "Isn't that right, MOOOMMY?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top