looking into the fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

looking into the fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

looking into the fire

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking into the fire - Page 3 Empty Re: looking into the fire

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm

"no its not pethetic." colby said 'and im sorry about this boy friend. if he left a pretty girl like ou fro a year fogrgeting who you are then hes not to bright." he said felling so sorry for mariana he wanted to make it better for her fix all of her problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 pm

"Yeah it is because i am here complaining about it instead of doing something about it..." Mariana replied.She didn't feel sorry for herself.Better word would be anger. "He forgat everything..if they didn't tell him he had a girlfriend he wouldn't even know about it...But anyway what about you? Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that went wrong?" she asked not really liking bothering anyone with her stupid problems.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 pm

"many. but thats what i get for being me. not even muggles accept the way i chose to live and who i chosse to like." Colby said ."if your not staite the make fun of you. its not fun at all. and hes still stupid for not wanting to be with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

"At least you get to be free...no complications like a Mexican soap operas i watch on summer holidays.." Mariana said honestly. "And people can critisize you untill death, but you shouldn't let it touch you if you know you haven't done anything wrong." she said though she thought they had a lot to critisize her about.A lot more then anyone else because she surrendered before fighting. "Well it's not that he doesn't want...it's just i am complete stranger to him and what he saw was just my neurotic side.It's my frustration and i didn't know to react on any other way besides shouting at him and contradicting him in everything." she said trying to justify herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"Do you know where he is?" colby asked her moveing even closer about to fall off the sofa. "you could go show him the other side of you get him to know like he use to." i cnat belive i like a girl whos in love with some one ealse i always told my self it wouldn tever happen but looky here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"I promised i would give him space though i am not made of stone..I will crack up sooner or later.And besides he is a graduate so don't know how would people see me and him together. And my other side now is depressed me so..." Mariana said stopping when she heard Colby's last comment. "Better don't get your hopes up.Because though we broke up i still have my hopes we can work things out.Sorry if that hurts you,but it's true..." she said using the identical words she told Arthur when he told her he liked her.Even if there was no possibilities to get back with Jess she wouldn't feel like starting a new relationship so soon.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

"if you need a friend you know where to find me though." Colby said Smlieing at her. "even if its just to watch you cry over this boy frined of yours im here." i always will be. he thought not saing it out loud
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"What i need is a good drink to forget though i can't drink at Hogwarts..God if only i didn't have classes later..." Mariana said thinking of how she would go and take a good drink, but she had more classes at night. "What really could help me is if someone yelled at me.Would be nice...At least i would know he or she is angry since i got tired of yelling alone." she said sarcasticly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm

"how could any one be mad at you." colby asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

"Oh trust me he could..especially if i make it happen." Mariana replied truthfully. "Last battle made it happen.Half of the Order members was arguing with me.Unfortunatly i get to be the one that has cousin my blood and a foster aunt in charge of it so i defended them.At least my foster aunt because i couldn't be sure my cousin wasn't actually corrupted." she explained wondering if that had any sense.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top