N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 5 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 5 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 5

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 5

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 am

Godric arrived in class with his slip stating that he had just transfered back. His blue eyes taking in the entire class. He walked up to the Professor with no emotion on his face. Sir, he said in a flat voice. His hair was cut military percision. He placed the note on the Professor's desk and took a seat that was empty near Mariana.

Sir? What spells are today's lesson on? His eyebrow shot up as he asked. He had seen what they were right before he had entered, but he didn't want to seem presumptuios. He pulled out his blackthorn wand and rested it on his desk. Waiting for an answer.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 am

''G.I. Joe, unless you have been transferred 30 seconds ago, you are not excused. And still, even if you have, I do need a written excuse. Five points from Slytherin.'', Wilson commented. ''What spells? Your favorites. You Slytherins seem to enjoy only this class of all of DADA classes - Crucio and Avada Kedavra. Take the spiders and practice. Just, try to be moderate. The spiders are living creatures, despite you thinking they are useless insects.'', he added. He turned to Mariana. ''Miss Diggory, is there a problem? Is your morale hindering you in practicing or is it something else?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 am

Mariana looked at Wilson having one of her sudden mood changes from depressed to furious. If Godric didn't sit in that moment beside her she would have told his truths to Wilson even if she did cause a mess.It calmed her down partly. "There is no problem Professor.And i would appriciate if you would be nice to my friend he just came back.He had a dead case on his family so i don't see the point of getting rude with him...After all that's why i am here.." she replied managing to gain control over her words that would have otherwise sounded more offensive then they actually sounded now.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 am

''He had a death case and he looks like Private Pyle? Interesting. My condolences, Mr. Malfoy.'', Wilson said. ''But, there is one other thing I would like to get an answer on - why are you not practicing your spells?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 pm

I am supposed to practise it? Mariana though as she had a perfect target in mind. "I wasn't paying attention Professor.Though i can practise a bit on you if you like i don't mind?" she asked really wishing to send a crucio spell at him so he would shut up.When he treated Godric as he did treat him it made the temptation even bigger.Unfortunatly this wasn't OotP headquaters so she couldn't insult him so easly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm

''You, little girl, have gone utterly insane. I have nothing else to add except of that.'', Wilson said turning to the others. ''Now lads and ladies, do continue, please. I will not wait forever, nor will the bell.'', he said and returned to his desk.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Mariana rooled her eyes at Wilson furiously.She would wish he would stop pretending like he knew everything about everything. "And good riddance..." she muttered though only Godric could hear and grabbed a jar with a spider in it. She took out a spider feeling sorry for him. "Crucio!" she said sending a spell towards him.It started to squeel making Mariana feel like she was a monster so she decided to end his suffering. "Avada Kedavra!" she said sending a green light that killed the spider. Pity that spell in the ministry missed him.. she thought as she sat back down on her chair.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:47 pm

''Well, well... that is how you do it. Good. Ten points for Hufflepuff. You have done your job well and seeing your current state of affair, you are free to leave my classroom. I dislike such behavior and moods. If you are depressed, do go somewhere else and cure it, but not in my classroom.'', Wilson said and returned to his reading.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 am

Godric looked up at the professor as he was called G.I. Joe. A wicked smile on his face, Actuly Sir, I just returned axactly ten minutes before coming in here. And five of those minutes were spent redoing my class schedual seeing as most of my other classes were cancled.

Watching the whole episode got Godric's blood boiling. Actualy sir, the reason for the Military hair cut is that my Uncle, in his will wanted me to weare my old Durmstrang Uniform to his funeral, and he wished me to keep it like this for the remainder of my time in school. So Sir I do ask that you do not disrespect my Uncles dieing wishes.

Godric left it at that. Turning to the little verman that were the classes targets, Godric smiled evily. Crucio! Godric put all of his hatefull and vendictive emotions into the spell. The poor creture was screaming as it's body writhed in uncontroulable agony. Finaly, after a few minutes, the poor thing stoped struggling, its mind broken so compleatly there was no hope of refuge for it. Avada Kadavra!! The sickly green light flew from his wand, striking the creature full in the body, engulfing it in the glow before it's life was sucked, in a mere second, from its body.

Any other spells you wish us to preform sir? Godric asked, his voice sweet as honey.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:44 am

Christabelle entered the classroom late. She had been fixing her schedule that had gotten completely messed up from when she left to take care of her mother after her father's death. She was grateful her mother was a professor and kept her up to date on her schooling while she was away.

"Sorry I'm late professor." she said handing him a written excuse as to her tardiness for his class. "I promise it won't happen again." She looked over at Godric and then back at the professor, "What was this I hear before I entered that was about disrespecting my father's final wishes?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top