The Cracked Wizards - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Wizards - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Wizards

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Wizards - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cracked Wizards

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

jessica opened her mouth to say somthing but at a look from jack closed it "aw he'll just put me on more bed rest i think i knw every crack and blob of pain on the celing" she said with a sigh.

Jack smiled and nodded "that was our next stop , but she wanted to make sure you were ok first, even after i said you were " he looked right at Jessica and folded his arms across his chest looking deathly seriouse at her pouting fce.

Jessaic looked at him pouting " just got up to fast and thats what he going to say nothing more, I feel fine the babies do there thing and thats it" she sighed knowing once Khaat ahd spoken tat was it Jack would do as she said "your going to take me nomatter what I say " she said looking at Jack who nodded to her smiling "no arguments I can't make you change your mind?" again he shock it and she sighed "ok if only for him to tell you everything is fine"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 pm

"Jack, if she messes this up, I"ll change her into a duck. Maybe you too. and she can just lay those babies in a couple of eggs. And don't you think, for half a second I wouldn't do that, " Khaat said, glaring at Jack, knowing he would remember well his time at being a fluffly little yellow duck. "I'm quite sure I could put you both out at the pond if I had to. Would you like to test me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Jacks eyes went wide as he remebered the feeling of being a duck "ow god no thank you " he said "jessica your straight to Robert even if i have to carry you "he said shvring at the thought of when he was a duck "ewww no thank you" she said softly jessic would have spoke but the tonre in his voice told her not to "ok" she said with a sigh "although hving them in eggs instead of my belly wouldn't be so bad " she smirked at jack who shook his head.

"no , ow no i am not having my children born as ducks, eww too wrong" he shook his head again "ok jessica I think its time we got you t Robert for a check up" he said sliding his chair back "Khaat keep that wand right where its suposed to be " he said wnking to her with a boyish grin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

"And you were so cute too!" Khaat laughed. It had been a long time since she had had a good laugh. She had wondered whether she would ever laugh again. "Hey, Just a second. Accio!" she shouted. It brought her a piece of paper. She handed it to Jack. It was a gift certificate for two free dinners at Sparks. "For after you have the babies. A special dinner out for the two of you--on Rob and me. A gift from us. A date out. It will be a welcome thing by then."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Jack cringed at the memory of him as a duck "only you Khaat ,only you could think i was cute as a duck" he said chuckling he ahd to see the funny side himself too, Jessica joined him he was about to lead her out of the cafe when Khaat stoped them and gave them a gift certificate for two free dinners at Sparks. Jessica beamed at her "Thanks Khaat, its just what we need a night just for us " she said Jack wrapped his arms around her and smiled "yeah we won't have may while there still young"he said smiling at her "thanks Khaat" he too moved and huged her before moving to Jessca "ok you out and Robert now" he said still grinning at Khaat "on duck for me today" he said with a chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"Goodbye, you two. Go straight home," she said. She watched them leave. She was glad her friendship with them was back on track. She made a mental note to tell Rob later about givng 2 free dinners to Jack and Jess. He knew that would be good with him. On second thought, traffic was light in the restaurant. She went into the kitchen and put her arms around him. "Darling?" she began kissing his cheek and worked slowly and softly, getting to the place right behind his ear that made him erotic and crazy, "Rob, love? Can I ask you something?" She stroked his hair just the way he liked it. "Please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top