The Cracked Wizards - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Wizards - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Wizards

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Wizards - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cracked Wizards

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Jack chuckled "yeap, I know that" he said smiling to her "what i would do for a proper coffee, but if she has to stay away from the stress i have to lose the coffee" he said grinning to Khaat he smelt the coffee and grinned as he took a small sip he knew the waiter had given him full roast and not decaffe.

"jessica chucked "yes he get to tight when he drinks that stuff , you know what I mean" she said"and if i have to be confined to a bed he can go with out the coffee" she rubbing her belly gently she felt a gentel shift from one side to the other within her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Khaat could smell the divine aroma of Jacks' full bodied french roast, and it smelled awesome to her. She quietly settled for her tea. "So what is Daddy saying about you babies, jess? Evidently all is well for the moment or you wouldn't be off the farm. I presume he has taken care of a lot of those problems you had earilier?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Jesic smiled "yea all but one" she said looking at jack who looked up inocent at them both "I still get the tightenings but only understress and then i cn only go places with jacks help or iam confined to a bed" she added showing the annoyance on her face .

Jack looked up at here "hay not my fault , ow yeah half of it is" he grinned and chuckled at her "Roberts put her on bed rest he worried about her size s she get bigger putting a strain on her back " he said seeing teh annoyance in Jessicas face.

she sighed "ok fine so my back not as strong as it was , would yours be carrying these two" she said pointed down to her belly "and he worried i'll fall and hurt myself but that it" she said looking at Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 pm

"Yeah. I do sort of understand. I'm understanding more by the day, " Khaat said. "Well, at least yours is more over now than not. I have a long, long way to go, Jess. And my pregnancy has just gotten very weird magically. I sometimes wish it was more normal. And I wish Rob was a little less fearful, but it comes with being married to me as a natural consequence, I think. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 pm

jess looked across at jack "don't even say it "she sad with a smirk "kHAAT I wish it was over "she said "swolen feel and an aching back is not something i rember with Andrew , but i do rember the birth and one was bad enouph how can i deliver two, I know your dads a good doctor but it still scares me some what" she sid lookign at ehr now worried.

Jack opened his mouth to say something but quicky shut it at jessica spoke , he smirked and drank his coffee silantly listening to jessica "its true she has night mares sometimes over it, sorry jessica but you do you wake me when you have them" he had to admit to ehr.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 pm

"You're not taking your potions for dreams, then," Khaat said to Jess. "Either that or you need Daddy to raise its strength for you. Your best chance of having a trouble free birth is to keep your strength up. Sleep is very essential to that rebuilding process. You need to be telling Daddy what's going on so he can help you. That honestly is your best chance for a healthy experience for you and your babies. I know you trust me, but his experience and knowledge is so much more vast than mine, I really do want you to have him there. There is no one in the world I trust more. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm

jerssiac loked at her and shook her head when she asked about the potions "there not all the time so i don't see the point in taking it all the time " she gave a sigh as she loked at Jack sat facing her "I know all that Robert keeps on at me, and as for hving Robert there i'd rather have you , I don't need a man looking up my skirt i'd prefer some onlike me" she said looking at her.

Jack shok his head "you know he's more experianced that Khaat " he said finising his coffee and placing the cup down infront of him "he can deal with anything that arrises " he spoke with a sigh inhs voice like he'd hd this conversation may times before.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"Ok," Khaat said, feeling like she had to perhaps try to gently help her with this struggle. "Let me put it this way. I don't exactly have the option of having me deliver my baby. And I know my father is not going to let my mother do this. Especially with Nervous Norvis in the kitchen there wanting to be sure 'his girl' gets here safely. I will have no choice but to have my own father looking up my skirt. Now, at least to you, he is a stranger and a doctor. If I can suck it up, so can you. Childbirth is not the time for modesty. You already know that. You need to make the right choice. I don't have any trouble being there. But he does really have to be there. There really isn't much choice in that, I'm afraid. You've had too many complications."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

jesscia sighed as she listened to Khaat talk "I know , I know but nothings hapened recently" she looked at jack who hd that look on his face that said tell the truth "ok the last few days, ok,ok the last two days but that dosn't mean anything will"sh still looked at Jack "gurr ok i had a minor dizzy spell this morning but that all" she said folding her arms cross her chest like a child told off.

Jack looked at Khaat "she passed out right in the bathroom" he said "if i hadn't been there she would have hit her head on the sink"he said loking at her like he ahd just told a secret that needed to be told.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 pm

"Daddy," She looked at Jack, ordering him. "Today. Not a moment longer. Don't give her a choice. If she doesn't tell the truth. You tell him. I mean it. It's probably nothing, but don't take that chance. Get her out of here and get her home to Daddy. In the next five minutes. NO excuses. Do you both understand that?" She scowled at them fiercely. She was getting a little far in the pregnancy to be having quite this much difficulty with that sort of thing, at least with wizard children. Muggle children were quite different than wizarding children in the pregnancy progress. Khaat didn't like what she was hearing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top