Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Greeting & Salutations!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Greeting & Salutations!!

Post by Peter Lawman Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 am

"Well Godric, I have always wanted to inheret my parents wealth, and buisness. Then I will become the richest and most popular man in London. I will be able to know the richest and most popular people, and be able to tell them what to do." Peter said with enthusiasm and power, he was proud of what he wanted in life. To him there was nothing that would be as good, other than of course being able to share this with a woman that shared his ideas. Peter then looked at Landon to see what he would say.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 am

Landon truly didn't know what he wanted to do out of school if he were to tell the truth. Peter's answer was well rather predictable given what he knew of Peter's personality. He knew that he didn't want the same things when it came to wealth and such. Power was something he certainly could get used to but he wasn't yearning to have it as much as some. There were things he wouldn't do in order to gain such power but he didn't know if he could say the same about the two boys with whom he was conversing. "No," he told them honestly, "I haven't given the future much thought. I prefer to live in the present."
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Godric smiled at both the answers. His mind already working in over drive. What I eventuly want from this joining of minds, is to creat an exclusive society. One where everyone will be equal in skil, and later, in status. This won't be just a another little group that via's for power like the Order, the Death Eaters, or even Potter's Army. This will be a group of the best of the best. The one's who, after school is over, will end up taking postitions where ever the please with no one to stand in there way. As a matter of fact, the other members will help them.

Godric's voice was reassuring and pleasent. It wll be like a secret society. One inwhich we call the shots.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:36 am

Peter listened to Godric, and as his speach went on, Peter became more and more proud of being apart of this group. For him to be able to take part in calling the shots of the group, made him feel powerful. He raised his head proudly, then looked over at Landon to see how he was taking this. If he didn't like it and wanted out of the group, that meant more power to Peter.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum