Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Greeting & Salutations!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Greeting & Salutations!!

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 am

Godric smiled at both of them. So they had taken him seriously. Good. Peter had already thrown in his lot with Godric and Landon seemed to be intruiged as well. Godric first addressed Peter.

You're entitled to ignore oders, as long as the order is not a matter that requires precision. A BS order, by all means ignore. But one that could either land us points, or get us expelled, and I would be worse the a Dementor's Kiss. Because I just got back not to long ago, and I have no intention of getting myself, or those who stand with me kicked out. As far as Godric was concerned, the subject was closed on that point.

Turning to Landon he smiled sweetly. You would have a special role to play Landon. You seem the type that dosn't like to much interaction, yet you have a Diplomat's tounge. Not to mention an almost innocent charm to your eyes. You would be our voice. Our figure head. I don't plan on running this off my past reputation. I plan on a new figure rising in power. Someone who wouldn't abuse it. And for some reason I think you would be perfect. Godric waited patiently for there responses, an ease to his body that most, if they didn't know the real him, would seem relaxed.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 am

Peter almost rolled his eyes, but thought against it. Of course those where the erands that he was refering to, but he would say that he agreed. "Of course. I have no intentions to get anyone kicked out as well. If I feel that the errand if BS, then I will say so and then we can talk about the matter. Thank you for envolving me in your matters." Peter said turning his head towards Landon and listening to Godric. But what he heard desturbed him. It sounded like Godric was adoring this moron. How could that be? Peter was so much better than this idiot. Peter would just have to hope that Landon declines the offer, and if he joins than he would just have to prove his worth alittle harder.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

A special role? Landon involuntarily raised his eyebrow out of intrigue. He find it rather perceptive that Godric had already figured out that he wasn't one who enjoyed all that much interaction. Though if he were to be honest with himself, he was rather flattered when Godric said that he had a diplomat's tongue. He wasn't all too sure how to take the comment about innocence in his eyes but it was quite possible that he looked more innocent than the other two. Why would Godric place so much faith in someone whom he hardly knew? Landon thought for a moment, trying to weigh the pros and cons.

"I'll have to admit that your ideas sound rather intriguing." He pursed his lips for a moment, debating with himself still. Before he had even planned to say it out loud he stated, "I'm in."
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 am

Godric smiled at the two of them. Peter for his show of patiance, and Landon becuase he seemed slightly perplexed by Godric. We will need others, people that will know whats really going on. I'm sure there are people that even we will have trouble with. These will be our first targets. Mostly, we will try to recruit while still being quite for now. But soon, no one will be able to touch us. I do plan on getting members from other houses involved. We will be the Triad of this orginization. The strength, he said looking at Peter, The diplomacy, his glance shifted to Landon, and the military mindset. He steped back so his gaze could fall on both of them. Any suggestions for canidates from either our own house or Gryphondor? I plann on us taking one or two people at a time. and Having people on the inside would help us greatly.

Godric was forming there first strike even as he spoke. There wouldn't be many who could bring them down. And if they had enough support from other Houses, then this lot could very well make there stay here muchmore enjoyable. Not to mention the long term effects. The Children of strong and influental familes would be the key targets. Either get them to join, or make them mess up so much that they loose all credibility. Godric, unlike his predocessors, wasn't playing a game of force, but a game of polotics.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 am

Peter looked at Godric like he was a god when he mentioned Peter being the strength. But was that all that Godric thought he was, a mindless ouff that just killed people. Maybe that was what he was, but for now he would try to prove him wrong. He would be the one with the information. Unless Landon was better at this too. Peter doughted it. "Well, I haven't been here but for a week or so. But through my parnets parnterships with the families around here, I have found out that the Potter family is a big enemy, and the Lastrange family is a good alli. For the rest of the families around here, we will most likely just have to go with the ones that are richest." Peter said putting his head up slightly like he was happy about knowing what he did, and that his parents where connected. He then looked over at Landon to see what he knew, hopefully not as much.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 am

Landon still wasn't completely sure that he understood the basis of this group. Godric had mentioned winning the house cup from all of this but how was that possible if there were members from all different houses? And why the emphasis on Gryffindors? Landon generally considered Ravenclaw to be the first ally of the Slytherin house. Obviously the Potters were enemies; Landon had to stop himself from rolling his eyes when Peter brought them up. "Sophia Lestrange would be a good addition. She's actually my cousin," he added onto Peter's suggestion about the Lestrange family. He wasn't sure if Sophia would be interested in this sort of thing though. "Then Scorpius Malfoy would be a valuable asset." He was the first person who had come to mind though he didn't know him all that well. "As for the Potters, while to an extent they are our enemies, having one of them could add to our universality. It would help us politically. I'm not saying the whole lot of them but just one of them could give us an upperhand later on down the line." He wasn't sure the other two would see his point of view but he thought it seemed rather logical.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 am

Godric nodded as he listened to both boys' suggestions. His smile widening. Alright, Landon, see what you can do with Soph. Tell her I would love if she would just talk to us and set up a meeting. Just you, me, and Soph. Peter, try to get Scroipius to meet with you and myself. I know I seem to be thinking odd, but the first thing in something like this is to get people clossest to your enimies, and then recruit your allies. Besides, I already know at least one important Ravenclaw that will join. So that is'nt as important neither is Hufflepuff just yet. To know thine enemy, is to know thine self. His smile was beeming with anticipation.

Are there any Potters that would be even close enough to Slytherin for us to approch? Both boys were acting as Godric had hoped. They would be able to see this through.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 am

When Peter heared the name Sophia Lestrange mentioned, he perked his ears up. He knew that name. He had been hearing it all over the school. She was a Gryffindor, that just returned, she was a vampire. She had only just returned because of almost dieing. In the papers it was said that she had been attacked by Ne'Os, his other boss. So why would her joining be a good thing. Plus the fact that Landon is her cousin, was that a good thing or bad? Peter had to think about that. He then looked up at Godric like he wanted to talk to him alone, but didn't want Landon to catch on. "Well Godric, like I said I only just got here, so I don't really know anyone around here except for the kids that everyone talks about. But gossip is very hard to believe. But I will be talking to my parents. Seeing if they can tell me which of the families they talk to have an interesting past." Peter said to Godric hoping that he would be able to talk to him alone soon.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 am

Landon felt as though he had gotten the wrong idea of whatever this revolution was that they were starting. It was supposed to be exclusive yet involved those from different houses. What exactly were they standing for anyways? Was this simply just to 'rule the school'? That seemed rather childish though he felt like he was only going to get the answer to his questions in time so he decided not to vocalize these questions. Hopefully they couldn't see that his mind was whirling with questions and calculations. He tried to keep a cool and collected facade which the other two probably wouldn't be able to see through granted that they had only just met him. "To be honest, I'm not sure how game she would be for this sort of thing but I'll mention it to her and gauge her reaction. Unless of course you want to be present when I do so?" Because he didn't know exactly what this group stood for he was hesitant in bringing his cousin into everything. He had to worry about her protection more so than his own. He noted Peter's response. "I'll be doing the same," he replied. He wondered if either of them knew of his family...they were both fairly notorious Death Eaters, though he rarely mentioned this.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:06 am

Good. And don't worry about my sanity. he said as he laughed. Have you two thought about what you want once you get out of School? He asked honestly. He had every intention of granting them there wishes should this play out. His mind was already choosing his next statement depending on what they said. He, of course, had known what he wanted well before he had ever even started school. He was raised, trained, and expected to become the youngest Headmaster Durmstrang, if not the entire Wizarding world had ever seen. And he was hoping that his and his cousins pull with the German Ministry would perpatuate that. But he wanted to show these boys what the world could do, what you could do to it, even with out the Dark Arts.

Godric planned on them truly becoming a secret sociaty. A sociaty in which all memebers of the elite group are raised in not only station, but in respect as well. And there children, and there children's children, as long as Hogwarts stood, he hoped there Legacy would live on. But he needed to start now. He needed the ones with power to relize that frankly, this was going to be there best option of keeping it. And those with promis, who weren't from wealthy families, would become equal instation to the ones they surpassed in skill.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum