Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Greeting & Salutations!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greeting & Salutations!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greeting & Salutations!!

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am

Peter could feel the urge to pull his wand out and start fighting Landon right then and there. But fighting with a fellow Slythering was a bad show of partnership, so Peter resisted. "Well then how about we have a seat and you pick out my bullies for me. Looks like you think you know which ones are good enough. Prove it." Peter said watching him as he moved around, waiting for the moment that he could pull his wand.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 am

Godric walked up seeing Peter. They had the chance meeting in St. Mungo's. Godric had no problem with the first years. He walked right through them, and the Quaffle stayed in the air, suspended until he reached the other two boys.

Peter, your not giving this guy a hard time are you? There was no note of worry in Godric's voice. He was just giving Peter hell. He figured Peter would remember him, but wasn't sure about the blond. Godric, and you are? he asked offering his hand.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 am

Landon shot the boy an incredulous look. He couldn't be serious. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he pursed his lips to try and hold back any smart comments which he may sooner or later regret. "I would think you'd like to pick out your own bullies. If you want something done correctly you have to do it yourself, right?" he asked rhetorically, refusing to take a seat. "Besides, I don't feel the need to prove myself to you," he blurted out before he realized it. It was the truth but he hadn't meant to vocalize that thought.

An unfamiliar voice broke his concentration and his gaze was turned to another student who looked to be around his age. Apparently he was already familiar with Peter. Landon enjoyed the politeness of a handshake and extended his hand forward, clasping his hand with Godric's. "I'm Landon," he introduced, trying to keep a pleasant tone. After a moment he dropped his hand, allowing it to fall back to his side.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:12 am

Peter stared Landon down with a glare as he listened to his insubordunace. "Well then this is the last time that I will be nice to you. I have been trying my best to offer you the best but if you wish to slop up dirt with the idiots then that is your choice." Peter said, sudenly hearing a familour voice. Peter turned to see Godric standing next to him. "Hello Godric, it's nice to see you again. No, I was just offering a generous offer that her so rudely turned down." Peter said being truthful and knowing that Godric would set Landon straight if he did the littlest thing wrong. Peter smiled evily as he remember the fight at the Hospital that night. Godric fought powerful, while Peter fought destractingly.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 am

Godric smiled impishly at Peter's answer. Now Peter, you know as well as I do, that every Slytherin has there own style. He made no inflection in his voice, but his eyes said it all. It wasn't smart to mess with other Slytherins. Godric wasn't sure if Peter even knew his last name. But it wasn't a family name that mattered. It was skill in a true fight.

We, as a house need both of you. No inner house fightting, or those brown nosing lions, with a few exceptions, will win the house cup. Peter, what kind of proposition did you make Landon? Exactly. Godric was, for once trying to keep the peace instead of start a fight.

Remeber, we are the cream of the crop. Our house is the puresest of blood. And I realy don't want to see any of that blood spilt on the grounds. Godric shot both boys a freindly glance, amping it up a bit with what little Veela power he had.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 am

Peter acknowledged Godric as he spoke to him. "Well I offered him the highest possition with me for showing the first year Gryffindors, who is suppose to be here." Peter told him trying to put it as commonly as possible. "Since he declined would you like to take the seat, Godric?" Peter asked him knowing that he couldn't go around bullying people by himself, he could get outnumbered. Peter then glared at Landon as he listened to Godric about Slytherins having pure blood and not wanting to spill it.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 am

Landon wasn't all too sure how to take Godric's comment about each Slytherin having their own style. It seemed innocent enough but there was something about the look he was giving that seemed as though their was some hidden meaning which he wasn't comprehending. Though Godric seemed to have some sort of effect on Peter; which was surprising. He hadn't expected Peter to answer to anyone. Landon was slightly suspicious but decided to play along rather than fight against the grain. "Believe me, we weren't going to do anything that would risk the loss of house points. This petty disagreement isn't worth that," he replied diplomatically.

There was still time to play nice and though he had been rather rude to begin with, he decided that maybe he could given them both a chance. He hardly made friends in his own house anyways. He knew that was odd but for some reason they just always seemed to butt heads with one another. When Peter explained what he had offered Landon, Landon had to do his best to hold back a snort. Highest position? A bully? But he kept his face straight, hiding any emotions he was feeling towards the conversation. "I would think that bullying would only allow for our house to lose more points...which would logically give other houses the chance to take our House Cup away." He figured this would play over with Godric well...as he was using Godric's logic to work for this situation as well.

"I wasn't intending on spilling any blood," he replied simply.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

When Peter offered Godric a position as his second Godric laughed softly. The laugh wasn't mean, it was actualy beutiful. But his eyes were locked with Peter for a second. Peter, Peter, Peter. Do you even know my reputation? Godric wasn't sure how many students knew about what had happened in his time with the now fallen CoL. But at the very least Peter should have known that Godric had only been a hired blade for St. Mungo's. And not a cheep one. How about this Peter, you become my second in command. A diffrent sort of group at Hogwarts. With the three of us, we could win the house cup basicly by ourselves. Landon seems to have the Diplomacy, you're a seventh year, there for you know a few more spells then we do, and I have the tactical viewpoint. With you two adding your know how with mine, soon, we could have quite the Magical Maffia going. Godric was jesting, at least by the sounds of it.

He turned to Landon next. That is, if you would do me the honor of joining me. He winked at Landon and gave an impish grin. Now to see how the other two would react.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 am

Peter had to think for a second, suddenly everything had been turned around. He was the second now and he was offering Landon a possition. How did this happen? But he had to agree with Godric, he was right, the three of them could win the house cup single handedly. So peter looked at Godric honestly. "Fine I will join you, but I will not be looked down apon as your little gopher. I will give advice and take advice. I will take orders but I will be able to decline orders too. Am I understood?" Peter said trying his best at the least bit of authority he had left. Peter knew that once he was in second with Godric he could rule the school. Peter then looked at Landon to see how he was handeling the offer.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 am

When Godric laughed at Peter's offer, he found himself admiring the fellow more. He too refused to be second to someone else. Though his comment about his reputation proved that he was every bit as cocky as Peter. Landon had never heard of this boy before and surely knew nothing of his reputation so he was glad that this question hadn't been directed towards him. Although the question seemed rhetorical. Then Godric offered a different sort of offer; one which Landon listened to with a slight intrigue though still hesitantly. Magical Mafia? What exactly did that entail?

Landon couldn't help but admire the authority which Peter was trying to show then. Though he found it strange that he was willing to be at least somewhat submissive. Who exactly was this Godric anyway? Landon stood still for a moment, debating on what he should say. Though the idea sounded intriguing, and if they were to win the house cup perhaps he wouldn't have to do anything outside of his comfort zone, the word mafia stuck out. What exactly did he mean by Magical Mafia?

"Before I agree to anything, what exactly do you mean by a Magical Mafia? What sorts of things would we be doing?" he asked curiously, toying with the idea in his mind. "I'm also not too keen on taking orders from anyone regardless of their reputation or power. So explain to me what exactly you're wanting from me before I agree to anything," he stated calmly and collectively. He wasn't trying to be rude but he wasn't about to sign up for something which he felt conflicted with any of his personal viewpoints or beliefs.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum