The aftermath of "Thomas" - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The aftermath of "Thomas" - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The aftermath of "Thomas"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The aftermath of "Thomas" - Page 2 Empty Re: The aftermath of "Thomas"

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Mariana got up by miracle.She knew that won't last for very long because though Matt stopped the bleeding there were million of other inner injuries she might had. "Don't be modest...and just for question sake?How can we help out this half-alive like we are now?And that uragan doesn't look to go so well..." she said as she took her wand wondering if she was able to cast spells with her healthy hand.

OOC:Can Gabrielle duel him and beat him?Mariana will die if she fights him considering what you (Thomas) did to her.And it's not much of realistic me being able to stand up after almost bleeding to death just so you know...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 pm

(Actually... Wilson was supposed to defeat Patterson, sorry Mari. I do hope Matt sticks to the deal)
''Where is Patterson? Would any of you over-caring fools perhaps know where the man we need to kill is?'', he asked, sarcastically. He was extremely dissatisfied with the fact that Patterson got away. So dissatisfied that was ready to return home and go to sleep, but he would still wait a little.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm

[[OOC:Dunno Matt said i can some a week or 2 before the battle started.And besides i need your both Professor accounts to duel and defeat Gabrielle and duel but not finish Richard if you catch me.Since Wilson is more or less Gabrielle's age would be realistic if he defeats her then we move on with talking and stuff.And btw Matt could you call Thomas off before Order and Ministry get together for fight?]]

"Probably looking for his next victim..I do hope it's not me again though.." replied Mariana as she tried casting a spell.It was successful enough to get back to fight though she still wasn't sure how did she get alive from this mess. "Maybe you would like telling me what did i try to do?" she asked hoping Wilson won't be so protective as Matt with that answer.She knew she did something though she couldn't remember what that was.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

OoC:I said both of you could....And no I can't. Gab and Wilson can kill him after Dane stops him from torturing Jemma. Like...send to expulsos so he blows up or something.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top