The aftermath of "Thomas"
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The aftermath of "Thomas" Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The aftermath of "Thomas"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The aftermath of "Thomas" Empty The aftermath of "Thomas"

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

OoC:Everyone was complaining so I just decided to do this Rolling Eyes

"No no, I'm fine...just a scratch...." he said chuckling. He look at the gash, it was indeed very bad. "Nah don't mention it, that guy was bad when I was with the Death Eaters" he sighed. Then he grunted when he leaned on his arm. "Maybe just heal it a little..." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

The aftermath of "Thomas" Empty Re: The aftermath of "Thomas"

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Mariana pointed her wand to Matt's superficial injuries trying to ignore her own leftarm and leg that were basiclly screaming for quick healing.They were deep and she didn't know how to deal with them. "Episki.." she said with a weak voice making at least Matt's superficial injuries heal. "Not that i am not thrilled to see you and bleed here with you Matt,but someone please explain me what did i do?Did i kill anyone?" she asked with a worried tone taking sitting position deciding to worry about the blood later.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm

"Thanks Mari," he said looking at his no longer deep cuts. "No, you didn't kill anyone, the only reason I'm like this is because I wasn't paying attention." he said stealing a quick glance at Jess. "And I'm the only one that Thomas damaged..." he said. "I think Jess likes you..." he said quietly with a wink to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Mariana looked with a weak smile.She was worried enough about Thomas.She could still sense him though she wasn't sure how.She wasn't an empath or a seer or anything simmilar. "YOU weren't paying attention?I lost all my senses for 10 minutes and poof i appear here.What am i even doing here?What did i try to do?What DID i do?" she said looking around hoping she didn't hurt anyone very nervously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 pm

"No no Mari. I wasn't paying attention to the curse..." he said. "Calm down, you didn't hurt anyone..." he said calmly. "You almost died though...thank God you didn't." he said taking a deep breath. Matt collapsed laying on the ground, "I'm not used to all this battle stuff..."He said laughing. "You didn't do anything it was all Thomas. Everyone is alive!" he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well i was talking to a stranger at night in the middle of the forest and was this close to tell him our plans.." she said before she coughed three times.She put a hand on her mouth like always. "Oh great that's the only thing missing..." she said after she moved her hand and saw that she was coughing out her own blood. "Yeah i am alive and he is too.If you shot him while you had a chance and let him kill me you wouldn't be having so my trouble.Actually the only trouble here is called with my name." she said wishing to walk away,but she didn't feel she could stand for the moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 am

"Here, let me try to heal you as much as I can.." he said to her. He brought out his wand and began healing Marianas cuts as best as he could. Which wasn't very much, but he had stopped the bleeding at least. He waved his wand and heard a crash, he turned around and nothing seemed to be wrong. He turned back to Mari and passed her a purple liquid, "This should bring down the pain and keep you from coughing blood" he said.

OoC:just so you know the bang was Dane getting slammed into the wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am

(Sorry, but do I chase Patterson here or there?)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 am

[[Patterson left the scene for the moment.]]
Mariana drank the purple liquid thankfully. "Thanks Matt.." she said as she stopped bleeding.She tried to move her left arm.But that wasn't too successful. "Oh god i forgat about the stupid dagger...This won't end well..." she said as she freed her right hand and caught the dagger with it pulling it out. "Someone might explain me how am i still alive?" she muttered as she groaned in pain when the dagger covered with her blood came out of her left shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm

"He was too spineless to actually kill you!" he said grinning. "Though Jess did help...and well..slightly me but that's not the point!" he said his grin fading. "The point is, is that the Death Eaters are attacking the Aurors and we need to help!" he said looking at Jess. "Doesn't matter, I'll help...but not cause it's for the Aurors. I want to kill as many Death Eaters as I can!" he said getting up with a groan and helping Mari up.

OoC:You and Gabrielle can kill him in the other thread. I'll give you an OoC when you can Smile

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top