Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 4 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:38 am

Ne'Os sighed he waved his wand the Inferi stood back up "Sam you need to accept the facts" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 4 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 am

Sammy sighed she was starting to get tired and she knew that she had no chance against him. But if he truely loved her then he wouldn't harm her himself. He would make his inferi do it. "I will never accept her death until I see her body for myself and I will always love you. No matter what kind of a person you are." Sammy said to him, she was starting not to be able to see from all the tears she was crying. She raised her wand and killed the inferi again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 am

Ne'Os sighed again he pulled out some instant darkness powder and droped it it covered the area. Ne'Os dissapeared in it with a tiny pop. The Smoke cleared and he was gone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 am

Sammy covered her face when the smoke came up. When she put her hands down he was gone. "COWARD!! COME BACK AND FACE ME!!" Sammy said to the empty clearing. She then fell to her knees and cryed some more. She finally couldn't take anymore, she layed down on the ground and passed out. She wasn't going to leave that spot until someone came for her. Plus she was lost, she could find her broom. She was a mess.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

Jack apeared in the clearing with a loud crack. Ne'Os had asked him to go there and kill Samantha but Jack was going to ignore that order. He didnt want to see her die. He waked to Sam and checked her pulse and then stood back up and said "Enervate"
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am

Sammy felt her mind clear and she came back to normal. She looked around to see Jack standing near her. She stood up. "Jack? What's going on? Where's Ne'os?" Sammy asked him wondering how he knew where she was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 am

"He is back at his new manor...he asked me to come kill you. But I wont sides it will keep his assassins off of you longer" he said "Are you feeling ok?" he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 am

Sammy gaped at Jack when she heared why he came here. She backed up automaticly. "You what? How can you be working for him? He's evil, why don't you just turn him in? How could you just let him kill sophia like that? Your not just a servant for him, you where my friend too." Sammy said to him still backing up. She didn't know if she could trust him anymore since she knew who he was working for.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 am

"I still work for him its a life debt to his father it will carry one until I die" he said "and Sophia isnt dead...or atleast not yet she was severly hurt but she is ok."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 am

Sammy looked up angrily at Jack, she couldn't believe that he was just going to sit there and work for Ne'Os just because of some stupid comitment to his father. Then her heart skipped a beat when she heard Sophia's name. But she wasn't going to believe anything until she saw it for herself. "Don't make promises Jack, just take me home and then leave me alone. You don't understand how I feel right now. And don't try making me feel better." Sammy said to him, starting to not trust him anymore. How could she have become friends with a guy like this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top