Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:53 am

Ne'Os cackled as he walked out of the forest he and the inferi reapeared they followed behind him not yet attacking. Ne'Os walked to Sam's side "Oh dear me it apears we are a bit helpless."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:56 am

Sammy opened her eyes when she realized that he wasn't going to kill her right away. But when she opened her eyes she saw something or someone with Ne'Os. She couldn't talk, she was too afraid. She only knew that no one knew she was here, and no one knew she was with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 am

"cat got your tounge or you shocked im powerful enough to raise the dead?" he asked gesturing at the Inferi now surrounding Sam.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 am

Sammy suddenly got her bearings. She wasn't afraid of his power, she always knew how much power he had. "I'm not afraid of your power, you bastered. How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me? Why?" Sammy said trying to stand up and face him. She was able to stand but only after some trying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 am

"Oh i did love you but after the raid on hogwarts i realized what i was missing" he said smileing evily at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 am

The pain of his words and the realization of the death of her bestfriend at his hand had finally seeped in. She walked over to Ne'Os carefully, then slapped him. "How could you? You could have told me how you where feeling. We could have gotten you help. If you loved me then why did you just string me along like that? And what about your children? And Sophia? What did she do to deserve to die?" Sammy yelled at him, cry uncontrolablly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 am

"That whore had it comeing" he said not reacting to the slap the Inferi moved slightly ready to attack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

Sammy backed up from him alittle bit at his words. "How can you say that? She was your friend. You will never talk about her like that." Sammy said jumping at Ne'Os with her fangs showing and her eyes black.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:30 am

A inferi moved in the way Blocking Sam from Ne'Os "She was a whore and died like one Jack the ripper couldnt have done a better job" he said smileing thinknig of one of his heros.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 am

Sammy fell to the ground before hitting the inferi. "YOU WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT SOPHIA THAT WAY!" Sammy yelled at him pulling her wand out and performing a perfect fire spell, killing all the inferi. She wanted to deal with him and only him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top