Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 am

The fear in Sammy's eyes grew to ten times the size of normal feared eyes. Sammy knew that she was no match for Matt, but was Matt evil or had Ne'Os convinced him somehow into making him think that she was the one who killed Sophia. Sammy stood up, standing alone in the middle of the field. She could hear foot steps in the distance. She closed her eyes awaiting death to come on swift wings. She knew that words would do nothing in helping her. Matt wouldn't believe a word she had to say. What went through her mind as she waited was the unanswered questions from the conversation that had just ended. How did Ne'os become evil again? When? Why? Why her? What would happen if Matt didn't kill her? Would she be able to live without Ne'Os in her life. Where would her kids go if Ne'os and her and Sophia where all dead? Finally something happened. She felt a strong force push her to the ground. She could not help herself she had to open her eyes to see what was happening. She could feel cold steel against her neck. "Matt please don't kill me! I don't even know what is going on! I only just found out about Sophia just now from Ne'Os! He's here in the forest watching us!" Sammy said to Matt in a low whisper so that only he could hear it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final goodbye (Samantha, Matt)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:02 am

OoC:Sam seems sad so I'm not going to do that hehe ignore my post....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 am

((OOC: I'm not sad Matt, It's ok to post. I'm going along with all of this. Please post soon Smile ))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 am

Ne'Os saw Matt enter the clearing he aimed the wand at him. He would wait a few minutes longer before attacking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:38 am

Matt didn't believe her, he picked her up gruffly. "You are going to tell me where Ne'os is or die!" he said in a demonic voice. "Where in the forest?!" he said tightening his grip on the dagger. He pulled out his wand and aimed it everywhere. He then got behind Sam and held the dagger to her head with his arm around her throat. "COME OUT EMOF! OR SHE DIES!" he yelled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am

Sammy could feel tears of fear and regret running down her cheeks. She hated all of this. This was never her intentions when she married Ne'Os. "He's invisible and in the trees. I just know that he is around. Please Matt. I had nothing to do with this. I don't even know what is going on." Sammy said to Matt only hoping that he would free her. "Ne'Os has gone evil and mad, he doens't care about anyone anymore. Not even me." Sammy said to him wondering if Matt was going to understand or just continue being mad.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 am

"Go ahead and kill her i feel nothing for her" he said telling the truth. Ne'OS would wait until Matt dropped Sam before he attacked. the darkness of the forest was used to his advantage as Ne'OS summoned some inferi. he casted disillusionment charms on them so Matt would not see them until he was ready.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 am

At Ne'Os's words Sammy felt a pain in her stomach like she had never felt before. She thought that she would never hear those words come from him. But she had to remind her self the he wasn't himself right now. Sammy felt the spells Ne'Os cast. Sammy felt like this was the end of the world. She went limp in Matt's arms.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am

Matt dropped her to the ground and dropped the knife with her. He knew it would hit her and then he turned around. "Your lucky I'm not in the mood to kill Emof!" he yelled into the trees. "I'll find you later!" he yelled. Finally as her was walking away he apparated to the Order Headquaters.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 am

As Matt let Sammy go she hit the ground hard, she then felt the knife he was holding hit her in the leg, cutting her leg open. She knew that now she was in trouble. She couldn't apperate, and her broom was at the begining of the forest. She wasn't going to be able to get to her wand before Ne'os got her. She sighed and waited for death.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top