Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 am

"Sounds like fun," laughed Andrian, seeing where Jess was going as soon as he said the world 'forehead' and 'good'. "I'm on his team," he pointed at his friend.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 am

Thomas smiled, he was ready. He waved his wand making it explode, he then made a few more pillars come out of the ground behind them. He sighed and blasted all the other pillars away besides the ones behind them. "I suppose...I'm beat..." he said pretending to give up. He turned around and began to walk away, "Just mind your heads..." he said chuckling. He waved his wand quietly and made the entire roof over Andrian and Jess fall in and made the Pillars also land on top of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 am

Jess rolled his eyes and waved his wand, repairing the section of the roof Thomas had attacked. "Come on," he muttered with almost a grin, "I'm sure you can do better than that," he said, looking around then frowning, not being able to see him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 am

Thomas had hidden himself in the dust, he had waved his wand and silently made one more pillar appear himself standing on it. He laughed evily, he had ripped off his robes and was wearing muggle clothes now. His laughing would put chills down even Bellatrix Lestrange's spine. "Oh Jess! I think I have something of interest of you..." he said grinning. Then, he made Mariana step out from behind him, she was under his complete control.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

Wilson walked calmly to the scene with Jess and Patterson. ''Oh, now isn't this nice.'', he said waving his wand. He did not cast a spell, just wave with it. ''Patterson, you seem to have a present for us. Isn't that Miss Diggory?'', he asked walking and standing beside Jess.

(NOTE: I shan't be online for a few hours, be back in around 5 hours, which is 16:30 CET, so please do not advance so much with the plot. Thanks, Wilson)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 am

Jess stopped in his tracks and stood still, rocking ever so slightly, the silence eery, punctured only by James' remark. "Mari?" he asked, a horrified look crossing his face.

((It'll go on as it goes on, hopefully not too much though, as i'll be off soon for about 8 hours))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

"Yes I do have Diggory over here!" he said loudly. "She is under my complete control!" he laughed. "So just becareful on what you do!" he said angrily.

OoC:Guys we really can't go anywhere else with the battle until Mari gets on....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:29 am

Andrian stopped when he saw Thomas pull Mariana put in front of them, he gasped with shock. What have he done to her, he thought. She was entirely under his control, it wasn't like her; she was better then that and he knew that she was strong enough to fight whatever he was doing to her. "Mari?" he asked, his expression stricken with horror. "What have you done to her!" he growled at Thomas. Of couse he hated him, but that man went too far.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 am

Mariana stood next to Thomas not even realizing where she was just waiting to see what's Thomas going to do with her next.She didn't show any sign that she recognized either of the shocked people though when Jess called her Mari it started ringing in her head.But she didn't change her expression just stood there drawing out her wand and pointing it at everyone but Thomas.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am

"Ah she's ready..." he said smiling evily. "Now Mariana, attack Mr.Potter...you know the one!" he said laughing very very evily. He had sent her to attack Jess, "Remember, even though she is under my control. She can still feel the attacks of your spells." he said. "Oh! And try to attack me or save your friends I'll maker her kill herself!" he said grinning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top