Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 28 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Mariana was about to dodge Faelan's killing curse when suddenly out of nowhere came a block of rock along with a green spell that was shot at Faelan's direction.She turned around seing Jess come out of nowhere. "Thanks..." she said as Falen dissappeared.Sandra dissappeared and Patterson and now Faelan. "Are they retreating or simply waiting for a better moment to kill us?" she asked as she looked around not spotting much of death eaters.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 28 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Matt ran up to Jess and Mari. "Mari is like everyone wanting to kill you?" he asked ducking a jet of light. He ran his hands threw his hair and put it behind his ears. His face was visabal again, he was feeling slightly better. He had his wand out looking for someone to curse. "Jess are you a crabby pants today or something?" he asked him laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Mariana looked as Matt came back on the scene.She observed him from head to toe trying to figure out if he was okay.She heard something like a spell coming from the behind.So having no time to turn around because it could have been something she can't dodge she crouched to avoid it turning around.Whoever threw it dissappeared. "Not so sure about that one,but i certainly do feel like beating the hell out of every death eater i find..." she said as she got back up from the crouching position.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 am

Jess chuckled as a reply to what matt said before looking over at the line of aurors, all seeming to be unsure of what to do. "Ministry," he shouted. "Your leader is deranged, you need to make a decision for yourself. The Death Eaters have fled before us, now it's your turn." he told them, "Join us, go, or make your final stand, the choice lies with you." He told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 am

Matt turned around to face the line of aurors, he stood ready for attack. "Jess, I'm ready to fight...even if it kills me" he said angrily. He looked at all of the aurors and spotted a few he had vendettas against. He smiled and looked at Jess. "Mari, if they attack cover my back okay?" he asked her not taking his eyes off the Aurors.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 am

Robert had been preoccupied with medical emergencies both at his own home and at St. Mungos, but he did free himself finally to go join the battle for the ministry. It was a cause he believed in. And no Lupin ever backed away from the right cause. Besides, with Khaat pregnant, he wasn't about to let her fight. He apparated directly beside a young man who looked distinctively like a Potter. "You must be Jess,'Robert said, his wand drawn already, "I'm Khaat's father, Robert Lupin. Sorry I'm late. Looks like you need a bit of backup, Son."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 am

Mariana looked secretly at Gabrielle.She didn't feel rather well about going against her own foster aunt (ooc:this one is a secret) ,but since she was here she wouldn;t take her side. "This won't end well...Well if i must may Matt's anti-bleeding spell with me for long enough.." she said as she walked behind Matt and took defensive position waiting to see what will Gabrielle do.She wasn't so sure about her giving up so easly without a fight.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 am

There was a slight pop in the air behind Gabrielle and the rest of the Aurors. "Hello," came a voice frombehind them, on that held an auror of power and command. He strode forward and stood next to Gabrielle. "How things have changed..." he said quietly, a smile on his face. "I see your grip on power is slipping. Tell me, what will we do?" He asked, thinking sadly of his decline in power, it should be him leading the battle! Not some deputy ministress
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

Gibbs ran towards Jess and the others, "Hey guys, mind if I join ye?" he asked grinning. "I do love a good fight, especially against my own colleages." he added nodding. "Hey Robert" he said sticking out his hand for a shake. "Oh and yeah everyone as you know, I'm Gibbs. Khatt's Brother in law" he said smiling and getting into a dueling position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 am

Gabrielle listened to Potter's speech not particulary intrested. "Oh come on Potter you should know me better!! If i have to i will attack you..though i don't have to be pleased about it.I will do what's in my power to keep the ministry neutral so if you want an open attack you'll get it!!" she said across the hall as she was listening to blasts coming from where she left Richard to fight with one of Order members. "EVERYONE WHO IS STILL LOYAL TO THE MINISTRY GET TO ATTACK POSITIONS!! IT'S TIME WE DEFEND IT WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH!!! " she started giving commands as she wondered whether to call Richard or not deciding to leave him distracting McCoy. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!! TRAP THEM, DISARM THEM, IMMOBILIZE THEM, STUN THEM, BUT DON'T KILL THEM ANLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!! BLOW THEM OUT!!" she shouted the last command as she pointed her own wand at gathered Order members. "Tempestas!!" she shouted enforcing it with Aquamenti spell making something that looked like a huge sized tsunami going against Order members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top