Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 15 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 pm

OoC:Nice joke (Y)

Thomas blocked the spell with ease and lifted the spell off of Mariana. He then jumped slowing himself down on the way to the ground with his wand. Leaving Wilson atop the rafters. He then stood behind Mariana with his wand focused on her, he used Leglimens again and began torturing her. "Anyone makes any moves and I'll kill her!" he yelled making her send killing curse at everyone around her except for himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 15 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

[[OOC:Just wait for Sandra...]]
Mariana who did manage to calm a little bit for about 3 golden moments screamed. "NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO!!" she begged.Nothing came out of her wand this time though that wasn't going to last for long.Her mind was being controled for too long.Thomas just didn't torture her hard enough. Mariana didn't want to kill. "DON'T MAKE ME!!" she shouted as her head was about to explode.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 am

((>.> I don't understand what I'm supposed to do though. Just stop the storm? Or do I need to do something more specific involving Mari? Whatever, I'll work on stopping the storm first.))

"Fiendfyre isn't solid Welty!" Sandra half shouted, half snarled at the death eater. "It won't stop the storm!" She cursed under her breath. She wasn't going to be able to stop this by herself. "Thomas! Kill the girl already and come help! We're going to need to stick together!" She whipped her wand towards the storm. "Finite." She snarled, and the storm slowed but did not stop. Sandra's wand began shaking with force, she clenched her teeth together so the vibrations wouldn't knock them out. "Come on, filthy B********." She snarled through clenched teeth. "Give...me...your...worst...."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

Faelan stopped the spell what ever the fire was holding back it stopped now Faelan held onto his staff with the intense wind. He aimed his wand a it and saif "finite" the storm slowed more but didnt stop.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am

Gabrielle looked.She didn't expect this though it still had a cure. "I am impressed Sandra!!" she admitted before she shot another storm from her wand. "KEEP USING THE STORM GUYS!!SHOOT AGAIN AND AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO!!" she said trying to find a hole in Sandra's plan though right now she had concetarte on not stopping the storm. "Oh and i think your death eater is trying to kill himself.Only think he will actually successed is entire Order of the Phoenix kicking his ass though i will worry about him later.TEMPESTAS! INSCENDIO!!" she shouted trying to enforce her storm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am

Richard looked as there seemed to be trouble.He wasn't too scared of trouble since he trained for more then 2 years to face trouble. "You better think fast Gabrielle or at least faster then Sandra.." he said as he shot another fire storm from top of his wand. "TEMPESTAS!! INSCENDIO!!" doubling the strength of Gabrielle's already sent spell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am

Leighanna' s eye widen when Sandra slowed down the storm but he wasn't giving up hope not now! Leighanna nodded. "Yeah Richard right, we have to think quicker and faster then Sandra!"said Leighanna as she pointed her wand at the death eaters. "TEMPESTAS!! ICENDIO!" shouted Leighanna trippling the strength of Gabrielle's and Richard's already sent spells.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 am

It was going well so far though Sandra could just dodge the finite spell forever untill on of them got tired of it. "Yes excellent!! HOLD THE LINE NO MATTER WHAT!!!Keep casting guys let's see who gets tired first." she said feeling her hair moving from the strength of the three storms that were currently on.Not just any storms they were fire storms. "Oh i got one! Now Richard send your inscendio charm to mix up with Legihanna's.Cause an explosion then return to the fire storm!!" she ordered because they could blow like this forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 am

Richard was concetrating on his big sized storm when he heard Gabrielle's next command.He looked at her. "It's crazy enough to work.Let;s hope we will all survive to talk about it.." he said through wind as he turned his fire spell to make a cross with Legihanna's hoping that they were outside of the danger zone when the explosion hits. "Okay ready now shoot your Inscendio at mine!" he said to Legihanna.This was one kind of a fight.He at least had to admit that to Gabrielle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

Leighanna listened to Gabrielle's command and thought it was crazy but she didn't dare argue back. "If we make it out alive, it will be a bloody miracle!"said Leighanna as her whiped around her. Leighanna seen Richard's fire make a cross with hers. As Richard told her now she nodded and shouted. "ICENDIO!" as the fire went towards hoping to ignite with her and Richard's fire storm.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top