Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Team 3 vs. Team 4

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 pm

[[I'll delete my post.And you couldn't take my wand i hid it in my sleeve so yeah...]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:16 am

[[OOC: Ben has been dancing uncontrollably ever since Bane shot the spell at him, so nothing interesting to RP about but yeah, thought I should reply...]]

Ben was still dancing, unwillingly. He wasn't really paying too much attention to the battle now, as he was focussing on trying to remember how he could get up again. What the bloody hell am I supposed to do now? Just dance the night away? I'm not even injured and I'm not fighting! This is bloody ridiculous! "Impedimenta." Ben murmered a spell to slow his legs down. It worked, though he was still dancing just a lot slower now so his balance was better. Now, will James want my help or will he not want me to interfere? Either way, I better try and wait until I can stand still. Now, what was the counter-jinx again...

Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 am

Bane cast a 'Protego', countering James's expeliarmus. He couldn't fix Marianna, Bane would be on his back before the counter spell had left his lips. He paced to his left. Wincing as the burn bit down on his ankle. He spoke. " What are you waiting for James." Making his voice sound confident, yet a little bit mysterious.

--------
protego-shield
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 am

James did not respond. He released three more Expelliarmus spells at the boy, arm dancing in wide angles, as he considered his options. He could always attempt the smog trick, but this was a one on one battle. Nothing of the sort could possibly pan out well. James spun the side as he released his last spell, and began to step forward, his eyes sparkling with the entertainment value he was getting out of this... confrontation. He considered shielding himself. No, too much energy wasted. He was already bleeding thanks to the rubble. He considered using the Alchemic arm, but that seemed cheap in this kind of battle.

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm

[Sorry to cut this short, but we NEED to move on to the next round. 2 people will be selected from either group to move on to the next round. No more dueling after this post. You may, however, wrap up the thread if you like.]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

[[OOC: Well i can't move from the floor so yeah...if you ask me that was unfair James]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 pm

((Eh? What? It was a magical tournament! I didn't know that petrifying was considered unfair! I mean, Bane pretty much immobilized Ben by making him tapdance. I'm sorry you feel that way though... but I honestly believe that, in a duel, anything goes. That move was meant to be low.))
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm

[[No you can petrify me thirty times if you like...I mean the one where you pretend being defeated..if i haven't replied i would have won because you would be still lying on the floor untill end of duel..]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 am

[[Um, actually, if you had left me, I would've used the rocks as cover while considering different approaches. James is a very cautious duelist, and does whatever is necessary to win. I was just playing along the character I created.]]
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm

[Its okay kids, relax Rolling Eyes]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down