Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Team 3 vs. Team 4

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team 3 vs. Team 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 3 vs. Team 4

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Bane nodded. He watched as Benjamin entered. Benjamin looks pretty young, maybe I stand a chance" He thought to himself. Bane's grip on his waned tightened, and he too brought his wand up to his face, just and inch from his nose. He did his best to calm his breathing. He patiently waited for his opponents to ready themselves. "Ready when you guys are." He said between breaths.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 am

You may start the duel now.

Bow to each other, then one person, the first person to post after my post, can make the first move.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 am

[[That's me!!]]
Mariana bowed slightly with her wand across her face. "May the better win!!" she said as she raised her wand. "Ladies first.." she said thinking of what to throw first.Not something too hard. "Everte Statum!!" she said pointing towards James who seemed a better challenge for her.

Averte Statum - Sends an opponent flying backwards.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:24 pm

[[I suppose it's my turn?]]

"Protego" James said, flicking his wand in a fluid motion. It was not surprising that his opponent would attack him first. He was the elder, the tallest, and seemed to be the most confident. He followed his shielding spell by twirling about, another spell on his lips. "Relashio!," he said, before drawing himself back into a tense position, eyes scanning for any reactionary spells.

Protego: Shielding Spell. Takes care of minor to major hexes, curses and offensive spells.
Relashio: Throws the opponent back. Also used to snap chains and break stuff.

Last edited by James Wake on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm

[[OOC: Can I go next?]]

I guess I'm against Bane. He looks older than me. Still, I can do this! Age has never stopped me before. Ben bowed and held out his wand, flickering through spells in his mind. He didn't know a vast range of spells, as he was only a second year, though he knew the basics like protego which would help him through this duel.

"Stupefy!" Ben casted towards Bane, hoping that it would at least partially work or something. He didn't want to let his partner, James, down.

-------------

Stupefy like stuns you! :O So yeah, stupefy at Bane.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Bane bowed slightly, a and the duel began. Mariana with a flourish of her wand, sent a spell flying at James. Now I can handle Benjamin Bane sidestepped behind Mariana, so that he came to a position where he was in front of Benjamin. Oh which spell to start with. Surprisingly, He didn't really have a choice. Benjamin sent a stupefy spell towards him. "Protego!" Bane said, flicking his wand in an upward motion.

Pretty gutsy move Bane thought to himself. Though Bane was only a year older, he had expected Ben to act a little bit more defensively. Now it's my turn Bane though to himself. "Incarcerous!" Bane shouted, with an upward flick and flourish of his wand. He then began to shuffle to his right, distancing himself from Mariana, so that one spell couldn't trouble them both.

((Bane blocks Benjamin's spell with protego, sends Incarcerous at Benjamin. Incarcerous ties the opponent in ropes.))
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Mariana looked at James's move.She should have predicted that was what he was about to do,but anyway.. "PROTEGO!!" she shouted making a shield around herself.That was the 4th one casted since the beggining of the duel. "I have to give you your credit for the attack.." she said as she returned to attack position. "Bombarda!!" she said blowing the floor under James.Or at least partly.

Protego - Creates a shield
Bombarda - Blasts an object into pieces (floor in this case)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:21 pm

James back-stepped, before spinning about and sending a Stupefy in Mariana's direction. "Thanks. Frankly, we all need to stop using the same spells over and over again," he quipped as he followed his first spell with a quick-fire Petrificus Totalus in Bane's direction.

Stupefy- Stunning spell.
Petrificus Totalus- Temporary Petrification.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Bane turned just in time to realize that James Had sent a spell at him. "Protego!" He shout, once more flourishing his wand. Luckily, his spell kept the brute force of James's at bay. Though, he could tell there had been a little bit of "kick" behind it. Bane responded with his own spell. "Expelliarmus!" He said, pointing his wand in James's direction. He rolled to the right. Keep moving He reminded himself, remembering that a moving target was much harder to hit than a stationary one.

((Protego-Blocks one spell, (blocks James Wake's spell)
Expelliarmus-Disarms an opponent, (directed at James Wake)))
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Mariana looked as James sent a double spell.She blocked it with another Protego charm trying to stay in place after it. "Well since you put it that way...." she said as she pointed her wand at James and Benjamin this time. "Inscendio!! Aquamenti!!" she said mixing both spells creating a large curtain of smog.She was surprised that occured to her.

Protego - Tired of explaining
Inscendio - Creates Fire
Aquamenti - Sends a big amount of water at opponent...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top