Switching sides (Thomas) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Switching sides (Thomas) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Switching sides (Thomas)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Switching sides (Thomas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Switching sides (Thomas)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 am

Mariana didn't expect this.Things were rather passive in last 10 minutes.She just jumped though she wasn't able to regain her own will.Her eyes did no longer show any emotion,they simply were reflecting a big nothing inside of her.The world around her was no longer there she could only hear Thomas's voice commanding her.

[[OOC:No i mean can you posses her at battle like Voldy did to Harry?Do you take me to Malfoy Manor now or...??]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Switching sides (Thomas) - Page 2 Empty Re: Switching sides (Thomas)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:13 am

OoC: I know and I'll take her the Maner....

Thomas grinned evily and chuckled. "Now Miss.Digggory," he said. "You will obey my every command. I mean its not like you have a choice!" he said. His wand at his side he walked around her. "Lets see....we shall go to Malfoy Manner soon...." he said. He thought he should have some fun...but decided it best not to. "Alright we are going to the Manner now!" he said and grabbed her and apparated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top