Switching Sides.... ((Matt))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Switching Sides.... ((Matt)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Switching Sides.... ((Matt))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Switching Sides.... ((Matt)) Empty Switching Sides.... ((Matt))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 am

Sophia walked into the Leaky Cauldron for her shift happily she was no longer depress about Danny for she was over it now. Walking over towards the bar she sat down in front of Matt and smiled wamly at him. "Hello Matt, a butterbeer please."said Sophia softly as she looked at Matt who didn't seem like his normal self. "Are you ok Matt? You don't look like yourself."said Sophia softly as her eyes started having worry in them. It wasn't like Matt to be sad he was usually yhe one who was always happy and cheered Sophia up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Switching Sides.... ((Matt)) Empty Re: Switching Sides.... ((Matt))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 am

Matt sighed and got her her drink. No actually things aren't okay Sophia... he said. His eyes black, not out of hunger but cause he was depressed. Ever since I actually started doing things for the Order...things have gone down hill. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:18 am

Sophia took a drink of her butterbeer and then looked at him with worryin her eyes. "What do you mean down hill Matt? I thought everything was going great for you."said Sophia softly. "Little do I."Sophia thought to herself sighing. "So what's wrong? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to I understand."said Sophia softly. Sophia felt sorry for Matt for she never seen him this down or depress so something was majorly wrong and not right.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 am

He looked up at her with a blank expression on his face. Well, where shall I start.... he said. I was fire from the school, it that a**hole Majere. He's out to get me.... he said gruffly. They shut down the Department of Mysteries at the Ministry...again I bet it was Majere! he added. And.....they took.....Emmy... he said choking on a lump in his throte....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:24 am

Sophia listened to what was telling her and cursed under hr breath as her eyes changed black in anger. "I can't believe that damn Majere guy he was the reason all the Order teachrs quit"said Sophia angrily. Sophia nodded as he mentioned it was probably Majere doing about shutting down the Department of Mysteries. "Probably was I'm teling you, that damn bstard is taking over the whole wozardig world now!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia gasped and dropped her butterbeer on the floor when he sid Emmy was missing. "Oh please god no, not Emmy why her!"said Sophia softly not caring about her butterbeer tht was dropped on the floor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm

OoC:SORRY IT'S TAKING FOREVER!!! I just haven't been in the mood before. I don't know whats different today xD.

Matt had a solemn look on his face as he pulled out his wand. No grin today, no laugh, no winks, nothing of the old Matt was available in the new one. He waved his wand silently fixing the glass and cleaning the spill. It all started when that Majere b*stard cam to town. he said angrily. And I swear, that Death Eater behind Emmy's kidnapping is as good as dead... he added.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 am

((Ooc: It's ok, I have days like that ALL the time no biggie! Wink))

Sophia looked at him with her black eyes and nodded. "Oh you better believe once I get hold of the Deah Eater that took her nothing will be left of them other then there bones if I leave that!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia couldn't believe Emy was gone, it was just a few day ago she was talking to her. "Don't worry Matt, were find her I promise I do anythng to help you get her back she's a mother to me."said Sophia softly. "When and where did this happen if I ma ask?"Sophia asked him softly her eyes slowly turning back to normal.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top