Clearing my name - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Clearing my name - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Clearing my name

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing my name - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing my name

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 am

"Samantha could as i spend all my time not with the orde of the pheonix with her" he said "I was also accused with murdering several students last summer which was solved due to me losing control from lack of blood and then i aperently murdered a few aurors."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 am

Gabrielle looked rather surprised. "You killed a few aurors and students Emof?Ok this is going to be harder then i thought though i'll see what i can do." she said thinking over and over again. "Like i said in order to clear your name i need to re-open your trial.But i can't do so if you are not present so think what you want to do...If to surrender or run away.First option would be better for you,but i can't make you." she said as she took a sip of juice and sat patiently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am

"No you mis understand me i was accused of murderin aurors but i have not" he said not wanting her to misunderstand. He then thought for a moment "I will not run away but only if i can keep the elder wand and i am not locked in azkaban before the trial" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 am

Gabrielle looked at his rather unusual conditions. "I can promise you that Azkaban is out of discussion.But the wand...Wizengamot won't like that.May i suggest you leave it for safe keeping to someone you trust?Your wife some friend?I have to follow some kind of paperwork and with your wand someone could think i am doing it for personal reasons." she asked with a sweet tone.Not too sweet just gently sweet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:26 am

"yes if i could borrow a owl i could send it to Sam's and my mansion" he said "When will the trial take place? the sooner i can walk the streets again without the threat of bing arrested the better."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 am

Gabrielle never was in this kind of situation so she was thinking fast.She wanted to be as humanly as possible. "Here is how we are going to do it.You will go to your house be with your wife and i'll send an auror for you in a week while i organize the Wizangamot or actually Khaat does but anyway." she said considering everything. "But if my auror doesn't find you or you run away i have one thousand spare dementors at Azkaban to find you.And then trust me no force of the universe will be able to help you." she said more warning then threating.She didn't use to threat often. "In the meanwhile you have my word no auror or ministry offical is going to disturb you.If he does send me a speaking Patronus and i'll put him on his/her place.Seems considering enough does it?" she finished as she waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

"Very well ill make sure to be home theres no need to make a threat" he said giving her a friendly smile. Ne'Os had known about the Dementors just because he was on the run didnt mean he was ill informed about everything.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 am

"But before you go you'll meet the auror i am sending for you.In case some other auror tries to sneak don't go with anyone who is not me or this lazy head who needs to come." she said as she thought of a best way to call him. "Morgan get your stinken ass here right now and i now you can hear me!!!" she shouted knowing her was sneaking around here somewhere.

[[OOC:Continue tommorov sleep now!Sleep tight!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 am

((ok))

Ne'Os recognized the name and frowned he hoped that maybe Khaat or some other order member would be able to come get him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Richard heard Gabrielle's sweet shout from across the hall.He apparated in the office 2 moments later. "No need to shout i hear rather well Gabrielle.What am i good for?" he asked as he looked at someone.He didn't remember his face so he looked from him to Gabrielle and reverse. "Who is he?" he asked looking rather confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top