Clearing my name - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Clearing my name - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Clearing my name

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing my name - Page 3 Empty Re: Clearing my name

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Gabrielle looked as Richard apparated in front of her. "I just presumed you are not that rude to listen behind the doors Morgan.Good i admire your timing." she said before she continued to explaining why did she call him in the first place. "Now this Ne'Os Emof.Does it sound familiar to you?" she asked replying on his 2nd question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 pm

"I don't listen behind doors Gabrielle but it's not like i am on the other side of the world.Don;t offend me." Richard replied as he turned to Ne'Os.His eyes widely open when Gabrielle mentioned the name. "The Ne'Os Emof?As in the escaped prisoner?Are you out of your mind Gabrielle?" he asked sounding rather non-believing. "Why did you bring him here?If somebody sees him you know better then me what's going to happen!" he asked lowering down his tone.He didn't want to be heard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 am

"dont worry i came by myself with this poly juice potion and i have plenty to get back home again" he said "Besides if anyone were to see me they would forget they ever saw me."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

"Calm down Morgan it's fine.And should i really remind you i am still the Minister?Or at least his replacement...Anyway..." Gabrielle said as she could have predicted Morgan's reaction. "Anyway Ne'Os you can go i'll finish explaining things to Morgan here." she said as she gave Richard you are busted look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Ne'Os stood he took a drink from a flask and turned back into the blue eyed blond haired man and walked out as soon as he left the ministry he aperated away to wait at his and Sam's mansion for the trial.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Gabrielle looked as Ne'Os walked away.She turned to Richard after she sat down. "Now Richard sit down so i can tell you what all this is about.And don't even be bothered about trying to discuss it." she said as she pointed at the empty chair across the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Richard sat down as he gave up trying to argue with Gabrielle. "I gave up on arguing with you don't worry.So i am all ears.I understood you want to open his trial again,but what do I have to do with it?I am only an auror." he asked having his finger crossed looking least he could directly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Gabrielle was glad she didn't have to discuss this in a comitty as always. "You got the first part good.So what's your role in this?I want you to go to Emof Manor on trial day and bring him here.Simple enough?If you don't have any questions that would be all." she said as she finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Richard was glad he could leave so quick.Looking at Gabrielle wasn't excatly a way to forget her and like it or not he didn't have a choice. "I am all clear.Ne'Os will be there on the trial.With your permission..." he said as he left her office in a great speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top