Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Huffelpuff Training No.3

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Huffelpuff Training No.3

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Mariana looked at Miseria ready to shoot a spell to stop her from falling when she caught her broom in the last moment.She was relieved. "That's good Mis though it was close..too close.." she commented on her performance not daring to procssed to the final excercise without her doing it again. "Do it one more time.You need to improve your speed a bit because one more moment and you would have hit the ground.." she told her encouraging her to try once more before they would do anything next.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Miseria nodded at Mariana. She already had her wand in hand, and for such falling, and catching she needed to be higher. She then flew one little round before letting the broom go. The cold air brushed her blue hair, when she fell towards the pitch. "Accio!" she shouted, pointing at the broom. Immideatly it flew in her hands. Gasping the air in shock, she looked down.
Five meters away from all of them! "Thank god I'm not afraid of highs..." she murmured before throwing herself on the broom, still gaspin the air like it was the first time in her life. But then she made a confident face and looked down:"How was that?" she cried.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Ben had been watching Miseria practise as he hadn't been sure of what to do himself. He'd already jumped off his broom and wasn't planning to do it again if he had the choice. He flew in a figure of eight around his team mates, not really paying much attention to where he was going. He just liked flying. He had to make some quick dodges due to his lack of attention, though it was probably good for his practise.

Ben then flew over to Mariana. As much as he loved flying, going around in circles aimlessly did slightly bore him. "What's next?" he asked her, eagerly.

[[OOC: Match is soon, what positions still need filling?]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Mariana looked satisfied at Miseria's last performance in the air. "That was much much better Mis i think we are ready to procssed with the actual move.." she commented as she looked at Ben trying to remember if he was a beater. "Next is i will need a beater here Ben you should be good.." she said throwing him a beating bat. "Now you are going to beat that bludger into a volonteer.He or she will obviously fall but the trick is to get back on your broom on time.Don't shoot too hard i don't want anyone in hospital wing before the match." she told him waiting to see who the volonteer was.

[[OOC:I will PM the list tommorov and a comment for each one of you..]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am

Miseria smiled at Mariana. Well finally she managed to do something good! But to proove herself to the others, she had to try and practice more than she already did. She was still in the air when she listene dwhat Mariana had to say, and coughed quietly:"I may be the volonteer," she said calmly. The match was soon, and she'll give her best to make the hufflepuff team unforgetable for the others.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 am

Abbey watched the team practice, already having practiced the move Mariana had taught them a little bit earlier.

OOC: Sorry I wasn't able to get on this weekend, but can you update me on what's going on right now?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 pm

[[OOC:Nothing just read this one and previous 2 posts]]

Mariana turned to Miseria with a satisfied look.She did have courage to try this one though she didn;t mention she might get a bit hurt. "Okay Mis fly to your regular flying height and stay there." she said giving first instruction before she turned back to Ben. "Now Ben i want you to shoot a bludger at her.And please don't miss!" she told him before she levitated on a safe distance so Miseria could have a free fall and a bludger free way to her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm

[OOC: Omigosh I'm so sorry I missed this, I'll try to make it like she was here. Sorry again Sad ]]

Alice stopped leaning on her broom, and tried as fast as she could to hop on it, the result being her tripping a bit, and blushing. But she soon hopped back on, the blush returning as she zoomed into the air, with the wind. It was good to be up here; she'd been so busy trying to advance in her studies with Transfiguration that she had unintentionally neglected the set time that she'd planned for additional training, besides now. She gave a small giggle. Being hiper was good, she figured, when the game was a week away.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Miseria smiled at Mariana when she saw her look. Well, finally she was valued... But she couldn't be so sure. She was quite invisible next to all those players who were with her right now. She then nodded, and flew a little bit higher. That was where she, as the chaser, was always in. Then she turned herself at Ben, and raised her eyebrows, winking at him:“Come on, hit me, dear!“ she grinned, sounding like old herself again. Slytherinic humor, and the cold sneer on her face. The same old punk. At the same time she was figuring out how she will escape from the bludger. Biting her lip, she pushed her hair over the shoulder, and waited for the attack.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

(OOC: Sorry i couldn' get on either! Sad )

Willow waited, since she had already done this earlier with Abbs. She went over to Abbey. "Hey," she said, talking to Abbey but her eyes on Miseria...then Ben...then Miseria.

(Srry Abbs hope u dont mind i put i was practicing with u)
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top