Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Huffelpuff Training No.3

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Huffelpuff Training No.3

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Mariana looked as Abbey flew to them. "Oh yeah this is our newest member of the team which just happens to be a chaser." she told her before she returned to the training. "Did you see the move i made him do a couple of moments ago?Do you think you are ready to try it?" she asked not sure about this one.After all no one really liked literally jumping from their broomstick from 10 meters high in the air.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 pm

colby smiled at the girl. "i think im going to fly around alittle." he said then flew off doing spuid little tricks that could possibly get him killed if he fell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:48 am

Abbey shook her head towards Mari. "No, I didn't see the move he just tried, sorry. I was still practicing that other one we learned earlier." she said, feeling a bit bad she hadn't paid better attention to what was going on on the other side of the pitch.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 am

Ben flew across the pitch behind Abbey. He was curious as to what was going on down there. "Hi, I'm Ben. Nice to meet you. What position do you play?" he introduced himself to the new guy and asking what position he played. Hhm, he seems to be quite a lot older than Abbey and I, I wonder why he hasn't tried out before. Still, probably has a good reason. I wonder if he's the new Keeper, we really do need one...

"What are we doing next, Mariana?" Ben asked the Captain, turning towards her. He had seen the new guy doing something, but he didn't know what it was.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

"Hi." Colby said to the boy that had flown up to them "Im colby." he was getting bored of the practice seeing as he wan't alowud to move on until the others cought up. 'yay he thought they are ready to move on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Mariana looked as Ben finally flew down. "Ah good you are done with practising.Now listen to what you're going to do next.." she said turning to him and Abbey for a quick explenation. "Now i will ask you to go some 10 meters in air...i won't go to measure but just take more or less the usual height where you fly...Then you will jump from your broom, but this time instead of catching it you are going to draw out your wand and call it to you after which comes this move we were practising...A bludger won't warn you how it will hit you nor the Slytherin beater will warn you when he throws it at you so you have to be prepared.." she said finished giving instructions gesturing them to ask or try it if it was clear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Ben was a bit shocked that Mariana was now telling them to actually jumped off their brooms. He trusted her though, as Captain, to know what she was talking about. Ben flew up to what he thought was ten metres, then a little bit more in case he was wrong. If I go too low, I'll hit the ground before I summon my broom which really wouldn't be good! Once he was at the height, he got ready to jump. Ok, Ben, this will be fine. You're not committing suicide, it's just a move. Relax.

Taking a deep breath, and pulling out his wand, Ben jumped off of his broom, trying to jump upwards and not downwards so he had more time. "Accio broom! ACCIO BROOM!" he yelled, praying it would work. Luckily for him, it did. He grabbed a hold of his broom as soon as it was within reach and pulled himself onto it. He was only a metre off the ground. Surely it would be easier to deflect the bludger than going through all of that.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Abbey gulped, a little bit nervous. Wasn't it a little bit dangerous to jump off her broom!? Abbey shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts of anything that was doubting herself; besides, she needed to trust Mari as her Quidditch captain, her broom, and herself to land on her proom properly.

Abbey flew up to her normal flying height and closed her eyes, trying not to focus on the cold, hard ground below. She took a deep breath, and let herself fall off her broom. Tears welled up in her eyes from the shrieking wind around her. She pulled out her wand, fumbling with it for a second. Abbey finally yelled, "ACCIO BROOM!" with all her might. Her broom flew towards her at a fast pace. Abbey reached out her hands and grabbed ahold of the bucking broom, before finally pulling herself back up and sitting safely on the broom.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Mariana followed each move Abbey and Ben made carefully with her wand pointed in case of need.When Ben and Abbey finally flew back to her she just smiled impressed. "Good you made it...I thought at least one of you would fall for his first time.." she commented as she lowered down her wand since it was safe for now. "So would you like another try of that or you would prefer that we pass to the actual move i was going to teach you today>?" she asked knowing they will put unwilling faces though final part of the rehersal wasn't done yet on their dissapointment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Miseria looked silently as the whole team practiced. Strange, she felt all this time so... sick. But then swallowing hardly, she took her broom, and went forward to Mariana:"Alright, I'm sorry about not doing nothing, but i'm just feeling sick," she smiled weakly at her team captain, and looked in the air. She loved this sport. The cold air, what brushed her hair away from her face.
"But guess I'm ready now. What I need to do?" she asked then, trying to make her smile look more confident.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top