Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Huffelpuff Training No.3

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huffelpuff Training No.3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Huffelpuff Training No.3

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Mariana looked as Abbey did seem a bit surprised about her last instuction.She asured she would train this well before she lets her team go high in the air and try it. "Okay Abbey now that was the most easiest part of the excercise.Now i want you to get control over your broom again." she said thinking that sounded a bit complicated. "In translation i want you to use your whole arm strength to get back up on your broomstick.You'll have to pull up very hard...oh and that still isn't the hardest part of the excercise." Mariana added hoping that would motivate Abbey to do this easier.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Abbey huffed and gained the use of her arms again. She slowly pulled up with her arms. The strain of it hurt badly, but Abbey didn't give any thought to it; she just wanted to get away from hanging off her broom. Abbey finally pulled herself onto her broom again, and clutched at a stitch in her side from it all. "Okay.." she began, "What's next?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Ben shuffled his way onto the Quidditch pitch. He was late, and he felt bad. He was never good at being on time. He had been finishing his homework and then suddenly realised he was late, so had rushed up to the Quidditch pitch. He was now slightly out of breath.

Ben mounted his broom and flew over to where the others were. Please don't murder me, please don't murder me, please don't murder me. He didn't want to interrupt anything, so just hovered where he knew Mariana could see him.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Mariana looked as Abbey managed to regain control over her broom with a big effort. "Nice for the first time." she commented as she saw Ben.She just sighed. "I hope Ben you did see what she just did...but anyway..." she said as she was ready to give further instructions. "NOW GUYS I WANT YOU TO PRACTISE THIS MOVE! SLIP OFF YOUR BROOM GENTLY AND STAY THERE HANGING UNTILL YOU FEEL YOU HAVE STRENGTH ENOUGH TO PULL BACK UP! Simple enough?You keep practising Abbey it has to be perfect for the next excercise.." she said turning to Abbey after she shouted down the instructions so everyone on the ground could hear her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am

Abbey noticed Ben walk akwardly onto the pitch, late for practice. She gave him a sympathetic smile and then nodded as Mariana told the rest of the team and her to continue practicing the move. Abbey let herself slide slowly off the back of the broom until there was only an inch or so left. Finally, her broom gave way and Abbey felt herself free falling for about 5 seconds before she grabbed ahold tightly of her broomstick. Abbey decided to hang there and see how everybody else was doing while she regained the strength back in her arms.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm

[[I would really appriciate if somebody apart from Abbey would reply]]

Mariana looked as Abbey slipped from her broom and looked around. "Go for it Abs.Show the team why i made you the sub-captain." she said hoping that won't be too shocky for her.She simply shot the news from the canon.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 am

Abbey's mouth gaped open at Mari's news. "Y..y..you made me sub-captain?" she asked, almost letting her grip off her broom. Before Abbey tumbled to the ground, she quickly threw her legs back onto her broom and flew over to Mari. "Mari, I'm speechless!" she said, which didn't happen often to her. "Thank you so much!" Abbey smiled exuberantly; she couldn't think of anything else to say.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Mariana smiled as Abbey almost fell though she didn't. "Well i've been required to select one in case something happens or i am not here for the match.And who better then you?The rest of the team is lazy!!" she said loud enough so everyone could hear it. "But for now keep practising i will go knock on their heads to start." she said as she landed on the ground.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:03 am

[[OOC: I am replying! Just didn't want to interrupt Razz.]]

Ben was watching Abbey carefully, as he didn't want to mess up the move himself.

Ok. That looks hard. I guess I better give it a go. Or Mariana will kill me. Even more than she's going to already, for being late. At least I'm here though! Better late than never. Unlike the rest of the team. Hopefully she'll kill them and forget about me. That would be nice...

Ben slipped off his broom by accident, whilst he had been thinking. Luckily he caught onto it, as if he had been doing the trick. After a few tries, he managed to pull himself back onto his broom. His upper-body strength wasn't too bad, luckily for him.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Mariana looked as finally someone did der to try the move. "That's good Ben.You just need some more practise on your speed and to put some more confidence in it.Beater of the opponent team won't give you too much time to climb back.He is going to send another bludger so come on put some will in it!!" she said not refering only to him,but to the rest of the team aswell.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top