A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 5 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 am

"We'll discuss the location of the meetings in private Lucius." Sandra said, smilingly pleasantly. On the inside however, she was seething, struggling over how to win this argument. No matter what, she had to continue to remain calm, to be the stronger leader here. Fits of rage was not what these people were looking for. They were looking for a steady hand, a firm leadership.

"I'm glad however, you're allowing us to return to our original point." She said. "She waved her wand dismissively, and the center of the table exploded with a series of lights, which dashed around wildly for a few short moments before arranging themselves in a replication of the ministry of magic. "This," She said, waving her wand again, which caused the hologram to spin slowly, "is the key. The ministry has always been the key, and will always be the key. The Dark lord has risen to great power twice, and both of these started with the ministry. Cause the common man to lose faith in his government and he'll slowly lose faith in everything else. We isolate them, cause them to turn on each other." She cleared her throat. "Our conquering will not be flashy or dramatic, but it will be fast. We must move fast, and move smart, if we are to get to the level of power we once held."

She tossed her hair back and stared straight at Lucius. "Of course, there's another part, one that has been largely...ignored for most of Lucius' current rule. The revival of the Dark lord." She looked around the assembled group of Death Eaters, making sure to make eye contact with each of them. "Who here believes that He is truly dead? He has 'died' once already, but her returned more powerful than before. You were there for it were you not Lucius?" She said, raising her eyebrow at him. "We must find Him. He alone has the power to bring us to our former glory. The traitor Ne'os got lucky, it will not happen again. We will remove him from the game, with the help of our younger members." She scanned the room one more time. "Any questions?""
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 5 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 am

Hafiz heard the passion speech by Sandra. When she looked around to the members eyes, Hafiz give her a glare a bit. He thought that this a kind of a leader that should be. Plan and act is what she is doing. Hoping that Sandra will serve the order as a good leader and better than the leader before this.

When Sandra finished her talks and asking for a question, Hafiz shook his head and would like to see anyone that may ask a question. Bot just a question, but a good and worth question to be answer for.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Thomas had drifted off, he was one of the more...expierenced members. He was going through it all in his head. He knew the Dark Lord better, he had never gone as far as actually talked to him personally. But he had never been afraid of him..ever. Was he dead? Thomas didn't know nor did he care really. Just as long as he was doing what felt good. Besides all he had to do was deal with Sandra and Lucius and he could have a chance as head Death Eater. He'd take them all in a direction of pure destruction, sending the world into darkness. But the time wasn't now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 am

Vincent smiled as she told them that one of her aims was to bring back the dark lord. Finally, a leader who was brave and smart enough to try to bring him back. Because without him, the Death Eaters were nothing. His coming back was necessary.

Vincent didn't believe that he was dead, the Dark Lord could not die. He had proved that many times before.

"That is all very ambitious Sandra, and No, I do not believe that the dark lord died, or that he ever will" Vincent said in his typical soft whispery voice. "However, you have failed to explain how we will deal with our main problem. Our main enemy. The Order of Pheonix."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am

"The Order," Sandra spat, like the word would sear her tongue if she took too long to speak it. "They have always been there, and always will be. It is a fact of life. Whenever the strong rise up and attempt to take what is rightfully theirs, the poor, misguided fools will always fight for the weaker ones." She shrugged. "It is life. But we can learn from our previous mistakes. Eliminating The Order entirely is not possible, just as eliminating the Death Eaters entirely isn't possible. Instead, we must scatter them, send them into hiding. We need to recreate the same fear and hopelessness that the Dark Lord created for his golden age." She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes briefly. "We need a volunteer."

"What holds the Order together? Their trust of each other. They know that they can trust each other to cover their back, to help them when their down. That is their greatest strength. That is the glue that continues to make them the thorn in our side." Sandra looked around the table. "I need one of you to volunteer to destroy that."

"It will not be easy. You will most likely die. Even if you survive, your mind might be...damaged, from what will be done. But if...when you succeed, your name will go down in history as the person who broke the Order of the Phoenix."

"My plan is simple. One of you will volunteer. I, with the help of a few trusted others, will obliviate you. We will bury your true personality behind layers of false memories, emotions, feelings. You will effectively die. Afterwards, you will seek out the Order. Not because I tell you to, but because you truly want it. You will join them. Fight for them. Perhaps even kill for them. But at that crucial moment when all may be lost and they need you the most, I will reawaken the true you. You will betray them. You may kill some of them. But more importantly, you will shatter their trust. How will they know their other agents aren't simply sleeper agents? It will be a crippling blow, one that will destroy the Order once and for all." She raised an eyebrow. "Now. Any takers?"

((OoC: If nobody wants to do I'll make a character for the job.))
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 am

The idea of being killed didn't appeal to Lyra. The idea of serving the Death Eaters in the ultimate capacity, as the key to their success, that had more than appeal. That was the job Lyra was born for. She followed successive leaders of this co-op not because she had to, or because she loved any one of them, but because she believed in their vision. To become the living embodiment of that vision?

Yes please.

And yet, let's not be too hasty.

She heaved a sigh, much as if this was more of a duty than a pleasure. In some ways it was. How could they erase her personality? What would happen to Morgiana? Surely they'd have to kill her first.

"I'll do it, since nobody else seems to have the nerve," she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 am

The conversation which was progressing quickly between the current head of the death eaters and the former – albeit quite recently former – head kept Remy at least somewhat entertained as she allowed her eyes to follow from one to the other. The tension between the two pale blond individuals was palpable and it was clear that neither harboured any real affection for the other. Respect, perhaps, but not affection.

What it really boiled down to was the fact that both Sandra and Lucius held a great deal of power. Their power stemmed from different places and was exercised in different ways, but the two of them were not all that different when it came right down to it. Both of them exercised unfailing loyalty to the dark lord – there was that word again, loyalty – but seemed overtly concerned with their own rise or retention of prominence. It was like watching a tennis match as the pair of them struggled to remain calm while gaining the upper hand.

It never ceased to entertain Amelia, watching the emotional displays of others. True, Sandra and Lucius were both well practiced in maintaining straight faces, but to someone who had worked hard to refine the art of mimicking human emotion, they could not hide what they were feeling. The twitch at the corner of the lip, the hesitation, the slight widening or narrowing of eyes; these were all signs, however subtle, of the way each one was feeling.

Though they had not come to an agreement, Sandra and Lucius soon moved on from what amounted to a tension-filled staring contest (the words were more or less pointless formalities, in Remy’s opinion) into a description of the plan for the Death Eaters. Sandra wasted no time in performing a swift bit of magic which brought the ministry into view on the table, and Remy could not help but marvel internally at the display of power. This woman was something to behold, and though she didn’t know how yet, Remy knew she would align herself with Sandra. That kind of power could get her access to a world of possibilities she would never be able to reach on her own.

Remy did not answer when Sandra asked about whether or not the Death Eaters believed the dark lord to be capable of rising once more. Remy didn’t much care one way or the other if Voldemort came back; it was all the same to her. All that really mattered in that situation was that Remy be on the right side of the fight if Voldemort ever did manage to haul himself out of the grips of Hades once more. Until then, she would hold her tongue on the subject. It would be difficult to mimic the proper emotional response to such an obscure and irrational subject.

As Sandra addressed the questions which were bound to rise from her proposal, Remy listened carefully to the woman’s plans. She was methodical in her approach, and she was not all bark and no bite. She had actually thought of a plan to topple the Order of the Phoenix, though she wasn’t exactly volunteering herself for the job. Instead, she was asking for one among them who would take on the task of infiltrating the enemy.

I could do that, Remy thought to herself, even as another of the Death Eaters volunteered herself for the job, Though they wouldn’t have to obliterate me. I could do it without conscience getting in the way. I wouldn’t need to have my alliances oblivatiated, because they are inconsequential at best. I could change my alliances to the Order right now if I thought it was most beneficial to me.

But saying these things aloud, or even volunteering for this task would be dangerous. As of yet, no one knew of Remy’s…. disorder is what they called it, but she preferred the term ‘advantage’. To volunteer for this task would jeopardize her relative anonymity in the Death Eaters and in the community at large, which would make swift escape far more difficult if it ever came to that.

“It’s not all about nerve,” Remy said instead, turning her eyes onto the blonde woman who had volunteered for the task, “Sometimes it is about who is fit for the job. What makes you believe you could take on such a task?” Remy inquired. She was not questioning this so she could volunteer in the woman’s place, but rather to show that she was involved in the planning and plotting. This involvement would serve as evidence of her commitment to the cause should anyone ever question her alliances. It was these little pieces of foundation that Remy consciously placed because she never knew when she would need them to save her ass if she ever found herself in a bind.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Lyra shrugged. It wasn't her fault she was perfect. It wasn't her fault she always ended up doing everything for these people.

"What makes you think I couldn't?" she shot back. "Unlike some of you, I've at least taken care not to be identified as a known criminal. I have a respectable job at St Mungos, and everyone knows healers like to help people, not harm them. Which reminds me, there will be the problem of my sister. She's a blood traitor, and without me to teach her better ways, she would go running to the authorities. We may have to kill her before we implement this plan."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

“I would be careful who you accuse of being a criminal”, Remy remarked calmly, leaning back in her chair to show how little she cared about this conversation. She wasn’t really invested in any of this drivel, but she needed to at least feign interest in the ideas and goals of the head Death Eaters and others who exceeded her in position. Lyra was useful to the Death Eaters, that was never in question, but she was not useful to Remy which is why the dark-haired woman did not see the usefulness in playing to Lyra’s affections.

“I think there are a portion of our ranks who would take offense at that, and those who really are criminals might not mind adding another crime to their list,” Remy added, not threatening, but merely stating the facts, “Murder is not exactly uncommon in these times.”

Having said her piece, Remy gave one last pointed look to Lyra and leaned back in her chair, resting her arms on the marble table top. What Lyra said next about her sister was surprising; most would not be so quick to write off – not to mention kill off – one of their own blood, but then again, among the Death Eaters, blood traitors were ranked even lower than members of the Order.

Remy might have perceived this an uncommon display of self-preservation, whereas most people tried to hide their selfishness, but she realized later that Lyra was not acting only in her own interest. Killing her sister would likely offer little benefit to Lyra herself – except perhaps from removing her association with a blood traitor – but her death would improve the Death Eaters chances of success.

Foolish loyalty… Remy thought, allowing herself the liberty of observing the facial expressions of the others at the table while she thought, Though it is good that she is detached enough to make a rational decision. I wouldn’t have expected it out of Blondie, she thought with a slight smirk, though it disappeared momentarily as her face fell back into its unreadable stillness.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:29 am

Draco was surprised at his fathers sudden appearance, he saw the look that Lucius gave him and looked down at the table, avoiding eye contact. He was clearly angry. Yet Sandra seemed to be handling the whole thing reasonably well. He listened to her plan carefully and frowned when she said she wanted to bring Voldemort back. That was one thing he didn't want.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum