A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 4 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 am

Hafiz put his wand right after the head told them so. Later there was a person who making a drama. He thought that the person is so immature. To be honest, that person should not be compromise. Being kick out of Death Eater or killed especially by me should served him right. Lack of respect from this order do not comfort him much. Maybe the person will show rebellion and join another faction to make this order dim once more. Hafiz is sure that nobody but that person wanted that. Because he did rebel now, and Hafiz will not be surprised if he back stab the Death Eater.

Hafiz actually have no interest to the Dark Lord. He even glad that the Dark Lord is dead. But Hafiz will stay loyal to this faction and will not changed nor compromised to the others. Respect to the new boss, loyal to the Death Eater, and protect his friends of the Death Eater from any death threat nor any sentenced that may make his friends in trouble or worst. That is his noble principle and nothing can make him change it.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 4 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:13 am

Sandra Archer wrote:((OoC: I had no intention to physicallly hrm either of you, and it's my bad, I thought I included that in my post. The imperius curse was meant to be overpowered by Faeian, it was simply supposed to scare him/convince him to give his support...or the illusion of it. And it did. So problem solved.))

Sandra nodded, satisfied, as Faeian laid down his weapons. Now only Thomas remained as the voice of dissent. Very well. She could handle Thomas her own way, later. Though it might be better to force out something now. "Thomas," She said, with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Her voice was high pitched and overly cheerful, as if she was speaking to a young child. "I know you don't like me. I couldn't care less. But I am now head of the Death Eaters, and if you truly wish to stay loyal as a Death Eater, I need you to lay down your wepon. Or leave." She nodded appreciatively at Draco as he laid down his wand. She would have to thank him for the use of his house later, he was a potentially valuable ally, and she needed him on her side.

Thomas did not respect getting talked to like that. He sighed and turned around, he placed his wand on the table and turned back to Sandra and the others. "There, happy?" he said angrily. He just wanted to get this over with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:34 am

As the serpent burned on Lucius' arm, he had some inkling of what was happening. It didn't take a genius to realise that someone other than himself was attempting to call the existing Death Eaters together.

This, he didn't like. It was simply too blatant to be a false move.

Let us for a moment, consider this outsider's reasoning (for no matter their allegiance, if they worked against Lucius, they were most certainly an outsider now). They had the dark mark burned into their own skin. They knew how it worked, that the spell alerted anyone else with the same mark to the summons. Therefore, they knew that summoning the Death Eaters would also alert Lucius to this act of rebellion and must be heavily supported from among the Death Eaters themselves.

Possibly, they were even supported by Lucius' own family. Traitors worse than filth. Scorpius he could forgive, he was just a child and the trespasses of love have made fools of greater wizards. But his wife! His son! His flesh and blood and passion! Who stood in his presence and never uttered a word of warning.

There was nothing for it. If he could not trust those closest to him, he would have to be his own witness. With a twist of his heel, Lucius felt the burning sensation on his left arm fade as he arrived in his own home.

Lucius' shoes clicked on the tiles as he walked across the entrance foyer and stopped in the doorway of the ballroom. There was a gigantic oak table sitting in the middle of the room, with a host of people gathered around it. The woman with her back to the ancient mirrored wall of the ballroom seemed to be in charge. Likely the one who called this gathering.

Past the varandah, Lucius could see the peacocks moving around on the grounds like ghosts.

"What, exactly, is going on here?" Lucius demanded.

((ooc. No ill intent is meant by this post. If Sandra is Voldie's handmaiden, then I'm happy to put Lucius into a less dominant position, as I'm currently working full time, but I don't want to retire him completely))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 am

((Actually, that's awesome. I have no trouble with it, and Sandra will love it as long as we can reach an agreement where she's still in charge.))

Sandra smiled at Hafiz as the boy lay down his wand with no complaint. Students were so much more malleable. Much more chance to bend them to her own will, her needs, her desire. Even Thomas eventually stepped down, and now resistance against her was crushed utterly. No one stood to challenge her.

Except one.

Sandra felt his presence before she heard his voice. He had always radiated power, Lucius had, like a snake on the edge of her sense, slowly uncoiling itself and preparing to strike. She had hoped he would not show up, as reports she had received from a few of her more loyal...slaves, for lack of a better term, had told her that he was currently incapacitated. But she had used The Dark Mark, and she should've anticipated this. Lucius was powerful, and in a straight up fight between them she doubted she could pull out a clear win. Not only that, but her political position in the Death Eaters was still precarious, she hadn't fully gained the trust and loyalty of all the members. A stray word from Lucius could have her back to square one, or more than likely dead. Yes, Lucius was dangerous, and in more ways than one.

But then again, so was she. And he could also be useful in more ways than one. An oath of service from him, or even his simple permission or blessing, could lock her position as head of the Death Eaters, and quell thoughts of rebellion for at least a while, time Sandra would definitely need to make her moves.

"What, exactly, is going on here?"

Sandra closed her eyes in thought for the briefest second. She had to play this perfectly, or else this little coup would come crashing down around her head. "Lucius." She said smiling as if she had been expecting him. "So nice of you to join us. We were, in fact, just about to discuss what we could do to show the wizarding world that the Death Eaters are back in the game, so to speak. Care to join us?"
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 am

Scorpius looked back at Julia, giving her a 'why the hell are you here?' look. He turned quickly as he saw his grandfather enter the room. Though Scorpius didnt exactly respect his grandfather, he was quite scared of him, and right now he was frightened at what he would say to Scorpius being here.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 am

Julia read the look that Scorpius gave her to not be a good one. She thought that he was upset with her for a moment, but she looked up to see Lucius enter the room. She sat up straight, knowing that he was of high importance to the order, and also that he was Scorpius' grandfather. After she thought about it, she knew why Scorpius was upset; it was because she was a Death Eater, and she knew that even he wasn't proud about being one himself, so he was probably pissed at her for being at the meeting.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 am

Naturally, Lucius didn't believe her for a moment. The wands laid on the table indicated that something had been happening, though what it was, he had no idea.

"Sandra," he responded, walking over to place a kiss on the woman's cheek. That should throw her off balance.

"Of course I'll join you, I'd enjoy nothing more," he agreed. "I am a little confused as to why you felt the need to meet here. You have your own home, don't you?"

Lucius walked behind her chair to stand in front of the windows on the opposite side of the room. Damned if he was sitting with the rest of them until that girl had the sense to get out of his seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Sandra coughed. She had not expected Lucius to be so...warm. She had expected him to...well, try and do something. Anything. Ask her what she was thinking, why she had launched this coup...

"Well Lucius," She said, yanking her head out of it's daze to answer his question. "My home, I'm sure you know, I deeded over to my little bastard son. Not one of my cleverer ideas...but I wasn't quite in my right mind at the time. I'd prefer not to use, or even go near anything he's contaminated." She watched suspiciously as Lucius passed up one of the seats with the other Death Eaters, and instead stood. He seemed to be waiting for something.

And then it hit her.

He didn't know.

Or at least, he hadn't realized it yet. Lucius Malfoy didn't yet know that she was attempting to take his long held throne. She cleared her throat. "Sit, please. Lucius."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Thomas still sitting down was off in his own world. Lucius had come, but hadn't reacted the way Thomas had been expecting. He had wanted to watch Lucius make Sandra squirm. Sadly he was denied the opportunity as he was warm and welcome. Much unlike his usual self. He was running things through his mind, profiling Sandra. Even though she had pretty much told all he wanted to know. All he needed was Reid with him...He and Reid could work together again. It was a terrible day the day that he left...it was only a shame he wasn't a wizard. Well as far as Thomas knew anyway. He still works at the BAU in Virginia, but Reid Doesn't. Maybe he would bump into him soon....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 am

Ah, there it was. Trying to order him about in his own home. But although Sandra's speech was appropriately presumptuous, her body language belied a lack of sufficient audacity.

Unlike some people, who felt the need to argue or to threaten, Lucius Malfoy prided himself on remaining collected at all times. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Goodness, that must be a terrible trial for you," he agreed with Sandra's whinge about her son.

"However, I don't quite see how it follows that you must therefore hold your get-togethers at my house," he went on. "I do like to entertain, Sandra, but not without notice. By all means, hold your future gatherings somewhere else."

With this little rebuke over, Lucius' entire demeanour changed, and he swiftly returned to the table. Whomever had been seated near the head of the table must have had more intelligence than Sandra did, for there was suddenly a vacant chair. How lovely.

"Now, how do you plan to show the world we are 'back in the game', as you so charmingly put it?" he asked her disarmingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top