A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 am

OOC: I think that as Mod Ne'os, you should be keeping the meeting calm. Instead of wrecking it. Same with you Matt. It just seems... strange to me that an admin and a mod would be acting as such. You should follow the plot, and as Sandra is the head DE, if your a death eater you should follow her. Or don't be a death eater. Simple. We should try to be focusing on how to get active again. And not by fighting Rolling Eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it necessary... for you two to act so immature?" Vincent asked with a sigh. "As part of the Death Eaters, you should follow the head. If you don't, you may leave now," he advised. Just saying his part. It seemed like Sandra did not have quite as much patience, oh well. Vincent watched with boredom as they began to send spells at each other.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

A new Head...Death Eaters, rise. - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Head...Death Eaters, rise.

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 am

((Its not going to be like the order were we follow Jess without question the death eaters do fight amongst eachother sometimes besides i wanst planninng on ruinging the plot))

"I will follow her to my grave or until i find a pause where i can take her position" he said glaring at Vincent annoyed that he would misinterpret one learning the strengths of the other as immaturity.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 am

OoC:Majere, are you trying to start a new argument. I am simply stating I do not like her. You simply do not understand my post. I am keeping the meeting calm, its not like I....Blew up a table or something Wink

Thomas sighed, he really wasn't one to test with. He was very pissed of right now, he glared at Majere and turned back to the new "Head". "I follow her, I just don't like her," he said. He really hated these people, in his opinion he'd work better alone. "I see nothing wrong with what I am doing? Or anything immature..." he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:37 am

((Can we not fight? Everyone just roleplay realistically and fitting to your character. I'm not here to read petty arguments OOC. I want to write In Character, and that should be the main priority of the rest of you as well.))

Remy knew better than to get overtly involved in situations that did not concern her. Although the fight that continued to flow back and forth across the long, elaborately carved table involved her fellow Death Eaters, Remy knew better than to raise her voice at a time like this. To do so would be to undermine Sandra’s authority; someone in that woman’s position did not usually like others running to their aid.

Besides, what was Remy to do? Clearly Sandra had the magical aspect under control, as her Imperius curse had been effective, even on an accomplished wizard like Faelan. Remy could never hope to be that powerful with a wand; she was actually rather useless, but no one would know that from having met her or seen her in action. Remy was careful to avoid a watchful eye and was practiced in the art of deception. Although she had been raised on a farm, she was graceful in her own way, especially when it came to sidestepping pointed questions about why she so infrequently used her wand.

Deception was likely the most powerful tool Remy employed in her everyday encounters. A lie told over and over again eventually gains some level of truth to it, if only in those who have heard and witnessed the lie repeatedly. Remy, with her God-given lack of empathy, was an excellent liar. She could lie convincingly and felt no remorse for it. She could blend into many situations and mold herself into anyone’s perfect escape, which is what made her such a valuable asset to the Death Eaters. If they knew her lack of loyalty to the cause, they likely would not see her in such a forgiving light, but as it was, she had given them no reason to doubt her.

And so it was without word or reaction that Remy watched the happenings in front of her, careful not to betray on her face the lack of feeling she had for the whole situation, instead allowing her eyes to dart from person to person and showing the appropriate facial expression for each exchange of words.

If Sandra meant what she said earlier, she ought to have killed the antagonists already; what good were they to her without complete submission, or at least the illusion of it? If they were raising such questions to her rise to power, what problems might they cause when she chose to exercise that power?

Despite these thoughts, Remy acknowledged that not everyone was as flippant about decisions as she was. In the normal human mind, there were consequences for actions, a moral decision of right and wrong. Emotions, compassion, empathy; these all got in the way of what was rational and best for one’s own self. Remy had never had that problem, nor would she ever. It was a matter of hard wiring.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 am

Draco was sitting at the far end of the table, next to his son. He had calmly laid down his wand without a word said, but this was just for the sake of not starting an arguement, although that seemed to have started anyways. He personally didn't like Sandra. But then, he didn't like almost anyone on the table. They were in his house, acting like it was theirs! It was quite an annoying sight to see. He knew few of the Death Eaters on the table. Remy he knew quite well, while he had met Majere and Sandra in the past. The others were strangers.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 am

((OoC: I had no intention to physicallly hrm either of you, and it's my bad, I thought I included that in my post. The imperius curse was meant to be overpowered by Faeian, it was simply supposed to scare him/convince him to give his support...or the illusion of it. And it did. So problem solved.))

Sandra nodded, satisfied, as Faeian laid down his weapons. Now only Thomas remained as the voice of dissent. Very well. She could handle Thomas her own way, later. Though it might be better to force out something now. "Thomas," She said, with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Her voice was high pitched and overly cheerful, as if she was speaking to a young child. "I know you don't like me. I couldn't care less. But I am now head of the Death Eaters, and if you truly wish to stay loyal as a Death Eater, I need you to lay down your wepon. Or leave." She nodded appreciatively at Draco as he laid down his wand. She would have to thank him for the use of his house later, he was a potentially valuable ally, and she needed him on her side.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 am

"Just do it Thomas we cant continue to fight amongst our selves especially now that the dark lord is temporarily defeated" he said pulling a staff from a pocket that was bewitched to be biggero n the inside then it was on the outside. The Staff itself have a aura of death about it. The staff quickly changed into a elegant silver Staff with a Cursive E on the top and a serpent that ran through the E and then down the staff itself. Faelan sat down on the chair and let go of the staff it stood perfectly next to him with no support.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 am

Aminia was sitting at the end of the table with the Malfoy’s, she rolled her eyes as the dispute broke out, she knew better than to speak against the ‘Head’ D.E, but she was unsure of her. She may have chosen this lifestyle, but she was having second thoughts about it, did she really want to turn out to be like her family, well not all of them, there was only one good Lestrange. She shook her head, she chose this life; she had chosen to follow in her parent’s footsteps, with hesitation she laid the wand down.

Ami felt like she was doing the right thing, all her life she had things handed to her, she had a family that supported her and what she wanted to do, as long as it was supporting the dark lord, for once she felt she was doing something for herself. Ami looked around the room and then bit her bottom lip “Why should we support you, what have you done to gain this spot? I’m not saying that I’m not willing to do your bidding…” she pointed to her wand, “I’ve placed my wand on the table and I don’t plan on picking it up no matter what your answer is, but what makes you special enough to lead us?”
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Scorpius followed his father by putting the wand on the table, no questions asked. He saw Aminia at the table to, and sighed. Most of his Hogwarts friends were there too! It sickened him really, that these people were actually Death Eaters
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Julia looked around the table, seeing everyone put their wands down in respect. She pulled her wand from out of her sleeve and carefully placed it on the table. Julia looked over and saw Scorpius sitting down. She had always known that he was a Death Eater, he was a Malfoy after all. But he had a strange look on his face, he seemed ensickened. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but didn't want to talk during the meeting.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top