Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell when he said that. "Not like that matters Andrian were not human anymore!"said Sophia laughing at her little joke. "That was a joke."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As he said it didn't seem right she looked at him confused and didn't unerstand. "What's so wrong about it?"Sophia asked him softly as her soft warm honey eyes looked into his. Sophia was a very smart girl but she didnt understand why Andrian wouldn't tell her when he wanted to but it just didn't make sense. Sighing to herself she ran her right hand through her hair and closed her eyes for a second and opened them and then took a deep breath.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 am

Andrian chuckeld at her joke then stroked her hair, softly as a friend of course. He flashed his cute, dazzling smile at her and looked into her eyes. "Because, your happier with him. It is cruel to pull you away from him even if i don't like him," he told her. He noticed the confusion in her eyes, then sighed. "Sophia, I..." he paused for a moment searching for the right word as he stared into her eyes and closed his mouth, gulping a bit. He soon found the right word but he couldn't say it as if something inside him was pulling it back. Stop it! - You love Belle, the voice inside his head told him; he ignored it.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:17 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and nodded. "I shall be telling you the same thing Andrian, not that I hate Belle but the reason I moved on was you were with Belle and I wanted you to be happy although it killed it me and it still does."said Sophia softly. "Andrian if your telling me you still love me then I feel the same way, I just didn't want to tell anyone about it for I thought I was over it."said Sophia softly. "Even though I'm with Danny, I can't help not to love you more oh god, did I say that out loud?" asked Sophia blushing. "There I told you everything I been hiding for so long."said Sophia softly as she looked aay from him. Sophia couldn't dare looking at him after she told him for she was afraid how he would react.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

Andrian felt one side of his lips lifted in a smile as he stopped stroking her hair. He didn't know what to feel, honestly he wanted to feel like this was right. That it was okay, but part of him wanted to tell her, even though they both loved each other. It wasn't a good idea, to him at least; even though it killed both of them. "Sophia," he told her, smiling when she said that she felt the same way as he did. He shook his head, he just couldn't do it. Even though he dislike Danny he knew how much she meant to him; he wouldn't trade for a million thing for her and that was exactly how Andrian felt as well. "As much as I want you to be mine," he sighed. "I know how much you mean to that little fella and beside I don't want to put so much pressure onto you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 am

Sophia nodded her head undertanding what he meant. "I know, I don't want to ruin things for you and Belle either."said Sophi softly a she looked away from him. Sophia had to admit she did the way he said her name, the way he smiled at her bascally everything but she knew it was wron to think like that. Sophia sighed and ran her hands through her so many feelings were going through her she wanted to scream. Staring at the wall again with interest she coldn't feel the ain in her arm anymore for she was numb all over now. Sophia felt like throwing something aner but she kept to herself still staring at the wall.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:53 am

Andrian looked at her for a moment as she looked away from him, he could tell it in her eyes. That she wanted to scream, how her heart was ripped into two halves. A smile twitched onto his face as he laid on hand on her cheeks, pushing it so that she would face him now. He didn't understand it, she was so happy yet so in love when she was with Danny yet when Andrian refused to confess his feelings for him, it was like she didn't want that to happen to have him in her arm again. "I will always love you, for you are my first love. I want so badly to have you in my arm again," he smiled at her. "Everything about you is perfect, your smart and beautiful. Caring and the kindest girl i know," he continued. "I don't want to put pressure on you, now you have two boys fighting for you. But i want to know one thing, who are you msot happier with."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Sophia smiled warmly at him when he told her she was beautiful, caring and the kindiest girl he knew. "Thankyou Andrian, that is the sweetest I heard."said Sophi softly as her soft warm eyes looked into his. When he asked which one she was more happer with she bit her lip thinking. "When I'm with you, I never thought I'll admit it but when I was with you I felt more happier with you for everything about you made me want you more your smile, the way you say my name and how we can talk about the silliest things, with Danny it's all srious and we don't talk much."said Sophia sighing. "I know it sounds silly, but it's the truth I'm not miserable and lost hen I'm with you, even though I may look happy with Danny I still mssed everything bot you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top