Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded and head slowly at him. "I know, I'm happy with Danny don't get me wrong but I can't help not to wonder what could had been wth us."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew they moved one but there was always part of Sophia that wondered that and thought bout it many times. "I better stop all this crying, it's starting to make my arm hurt."said Sophia softly as he wiped her tears. "I can still have happy memories with you Andrian, theres nothing that says we have to throw it all away."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. "There's also this quote a very old wise man told me, Even though two hearts don't beat for each other no more, dosn't mean the memories can never last and ne can't be made."said Sophia as he gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 am

Andrian breahting became heavier and heavier, his eyes watering but he blinked as if to try and keep them from falling down his cheeks. His jaws clentched and he pulled away from her; this was what he wanted for her. Why was he upset, it confused him. He sat back in his seat and looked away from her, drowning more firewhiskey down his throat to reduce the pain that was casuing him. Which now came to nothing a gentle numbness, yet had a small hint of pain behind it. "True," he nodded without looking at her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:18 am

Sophia sighed as he pulled away form her and sat back down and started not looking at her again. Sighing in defeat Sophia felt her eyes begin to close more more for she couldn't fight off that spell Andrian put on her. As she relaxed in her pillow she let sleep overcome her for she coldn' figh off his spell any longer no matter how hard she tried. As she fell back to sleep on again once more she rested peacefully in her bed not making a sound. Sophia had no idea that he was still there beside her bed for she was asleep peacefull in her bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 am

Andrian figited a bit, trying to fight the urge to get angry but it was too hard. Soon he got up and palced his hands on the back of his head and punched the air. Swearing, Andrian kicked the stool causing one of it legs to break. He couldn't believe it, she preferred Danny; it was all his fault for leaving her in the first place. He then stood there for a moment, tears falling down his face and sat down on the bed beside her bed and picked up his bottle, smashing it at the wall ignoring if any of the glasses got into his hand. Then started to head out.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 am

Sophia woke up to all the noise and looked around and looked at Andrian as he was about to leave. "Andrian, what's wrong and don't tell me nothing I didn' t wake up to dead silence that for damn sure!"said Sophia softly as she looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Please don't look away at me either, I want to talk to ou eye to eye please."said Sophia softly. As Sophia looked around she gasped at the mess that was before her. "Oh Andrian..."said Sophia softly as she looked at the mess and then back at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:47 am

Andrian stopped dead in his track, he wanted so much to turn around and look at her. Instead he stood there, tears running down his cheek and blood poured out of his hand with glass stuck to his skin, dropping onto the ground below him. Slowly, he finally turned around to meet her eyes to eyes, wiping the tears from his eyes before looking at her. "I'm sorry," he said his voice trembling and in pain. He figeted a bit and looked to the ground for a moment then back. "I can't," his voice breaking as he shook his head and curled his lips with irritation. Damn it, Andrian. If she can get over you dating Belle, then you can, a voice inside told him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 am

Sophia looked at him confused. "Why can't you tell me? I thought we tod each other everything."said Sophia softly. "But it's your life, no one can control it but you so you don't have to."sid Sophia softly as she looked at him with worry in her eyes. Sophia didn't know hat was rong with him, bt she knew something was wrong but sh coldn't place it. Of course Sophia will always love Andrian for he was her first love but she only moved on because he was with Belle. But she wouldn't dare tell that to him although she really wanted t tell him that so badly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 am

Andrian sighed for a moment, he felt selfish for a moment; he wanted her to be happy. Even if it wasn't with him; he loved her but he was engaged to Belle who disappeared a few weeks ago. A sigh escaped his lips, he shook his head at her when she said that they've told each othe everything. There was still something he needed to tell her about but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea nor how she would react. "No not everything," he told her slowly making his way from her but kept his distance so that he felt safe to talk to her. He kept debating in his head wheather or not he should tell her, it was a hard decision. But he knew he had to choose something or get it out his system before he goes mad. His lips kept opening to speak but he kept closing it, taking a deep breath between every word he was about to say; yet he just couldn't say her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 am

Sophia rolled her eyes when he said not exactly everything. "Ok... maye not everthing, but lmost everything."said Sophia softly as he looked at him. "You know what, you don't have to tell me it's probably not a big deal anyways."said Sophia softly as she looked away rom him as tears fell down her cheek once again. It ws like every snce she started dating Danny they seemed to get further and further apart and honestly it killed her. Sophia wanted so badly to tell him she missed him and the only reason she moved on for he was with Belle and she wanted him to be happy. Wait, did Sophia actually love Andrian more then Danny? She honestly didn't think that was going to happen again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am

Andrian looked at her, biting his tongue now this always helped when he was stress. It was hard for him to admit to her, that he had feelings for her. When he knew, his best friend who now seem to be nothing but a rival was dating her. That was the thing, it annoyed him; he was suppose to be his friend, basically he broke their little friend code. He didn't know if he could trust or forgive him anymore. Yet, he knew by any time now he had to support and respect their relationship. "I want to tell you, but i doesn't seem right," he chuckled looking down as he walked over to her and sat himself on the bed beside her. "It just inhuman," he continued.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top