Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it was a tough game, I had to work my butt off from keeping Hufflepuff from scoring and I was like the only chaser doing anything!"said Sophia annoyed by that. When he asked if Danny caught the snitch she nodded again. "Yeah he caught it, I must say it was a good catch to."said Sophia softly. As she looked ot the corner of her eye she noticed he was looking at her so she dcided to do the same in return. When he asked how hers and Danny's kids were doing she looke at him confused but ansered his question. "There doing fine, just like any f my other kids would be doing."said Sophia sofly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow what a hit you took! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:42 am

Andrian chuckled and one side of his mouth lifted into a smile. "Sophia Annabelle Granger - always working hard," he flash her his cute, devilish smile. Then when he heard that Danny caught the snitch, how it was a good one as well. He merely only smile and nodded, chuckling, softly at her as he look down and look at her, keeping up this strange eye-contact they were having. To his dismay, he saw the confusion in her eyes as he asked this question. "Their doing fine, Alexia excited about muggle school," he grinned at her. Then he sighed, rubbing his face with his plastered hand and looked at her; thinking of something to liven up the room. "Mind if i play the guitar for a moment," he asked looking around, she seemed to be the only patient here at the moment.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said that. "Yeah I guess you could say that, I never stop working hard no matter what I swear I don't know the meaning of fun!"said Sophia seriously. Sophia smiled when he said Alexia there odest was excited about muggle school. "Honestly I don't know where she gets that from!"said Sophia acting all innocent like she didn't know anthing and then laughed. "Ok, I'll admit she got it from me but hey we had one of the four of our kids me me right?"Sophi asked him smiling. When h asked if he could play the guitar for a minute she smiled. "Yeah sure, go ahead I love any type of music."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:59 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her, when she started to play around with him; a soft smile appeared onto his face. Good job, Andrian, he thought. He was finally talking to her, even though it hurt so much just speaking to her when he knew that she wasn't with him anymore and with his best friend whose now was his rival. Funny how much damage a girl can do to two boys friendship; he couldn't blame them. "Yeah, you should see the expression on her face when she gets her homework," he laughed, his pain slolwy fading away. Slowly, Andrian made a guitar pop out of thin air and started to strum his guitar. "I almost forgot how good I can play guitar until Nikki reminded me yesterday," he grinned closing his eyes as he strummed and sang at the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDbKmneTl1g
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he talked about how excited Alexia gets when she gets her homework. As Andrian started playng she listened to the song and smiled for it was one of her favorite songs ever. As she listening to the song she clsed her eyes and started huming it quietly to herself. But as he played it she couldnt help not to let tears fall down her face but she quickly wiped them away befre he could see them. That song reminded her aot of things but she really didn't ant to think about them righ now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 am

Andrian began to stop singing and just started to do some random notes on his guitar. Tears ran down his cheek, yet a smile appeared on his face. He didn't really care if she saw the tears; to his dismay he didn't even know he was crying. All he felt was this endless pain that he got in his heat; his breathing became heavy for a moment. Then he looked at her, staring at her like she was a piece of food. "What are you thinking?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

Sophia looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "I was thinking of how that song brings back so many memories."said Sophia softly. As Sophia looked away from him tears ran down her cheeks. "Oh god, so many memories."said Sophia thought to herself as she ran her right hand through her hair. As she closed her eyes she let the tears fall down her fac and opened her eyes and looked at Andran. "There's to many songs out there that remind me of the pass."said Sophia softly as she looed down at her sheet with interest. Sophia loved music, but some of it was rather pain just by listening to it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 am

Andrian smiled at her and stroked her cheek for a bit, wiping the tears from her eyes. He felt exactly the same way, this song reminded him of so many memories; what it used to be. "And what mamories would that be?" he asked dropping his hand and laying it gently beside her on the bed. He wanted to remind her, what it used to be like with him. Even though she was with Danny, he didn't want her to forget him; like, Danny tried to. Without their kids with her, sooner or later she might forget even being with him. Sometime he wander if it was a good idea to remind her. "Yeah, songs tends to do that," he chuckled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 am

Sophia looked up at him when he asked that question. Swallowing hard and taking deep breath she looked him in the eyes. "It reminded me of us to be honest, everything hat we had been through and waht cold had been."said Sophia softly as more tears ran down her face. "But no matter how many songs there is in the world nothing can compare to our original song."said Sophia softly as she smiled at the thought of that song. It fitted them so perfectly and every time she hear my immortal it reminded her of Andrian but she never told anyone it did let alone him. As he started humming my immortal to herself she felt more tears escape but she cold care less now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 am

A relieved sigh escaped his lips, at least they were on the same page now; that she hasn't forgotton him. Even though they were both dating different people. Andrian felt a grin spreading across his face as he wiped more tears from her face. He felt so happy that she still was thinking about him yet he felt guilty of making her cry like that causing his smile to fade into a frown. "Oh, Sophia. Please don't cry," he said, his voice unstable and breaking up. He began to wrap his arm around her and pulled away; placing both his hands on her cheeks and smiled. "You know I hate it when your crying," he chuckled. Then he sighed and put on his serious expression on. "A wise man once told me, Though the moments are gone, lifes goes on and you'll make more happier memories," he smiled at her. "Just not with me."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top