ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's - Page 4 Empty Re: ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 am

Ne'Os Narrows his eyes at Darren he hoped to keep eye contact long enough to use legilimency and find out why Darren wanted to bring him along on this hunt. Ne'Os hoped it would work.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's - Page 4 Empty Re: ORDER MEETING: NEWS ABOUT DE's

Post by Darren Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 am

Darren as always, had his mind blocked. He had always been a naturally good occlumens. "So how bout it Emof? You coming along?" he asked cheerfully.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 am

Jess chuckled, typical darren... "Ne'os, Matt, Mariana, khaat, and an old friend of mine perhaps, will accompany us," he said to them. "Where should we start?" He asked darren
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 am

''Interesting enough, another Horcrux. You may need me on that mission, Emof can confirm that I can be pretty useful in grabbing a Horcrux.'', Wilson interfered suddenly.

''Oh, and sorry... by Mariana, you mean who?'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Jess thought about it for a second. "It's up to Darren, but it's ok by me," he said with a shrug. He then took on a funny look after hearing the next bit. "We know another Mariana?" He asked "Mariana Diggory," he then said, decide to just answer it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:46 pm

''She is a student, Potter. She should not go. We cannot endanger the lives of students, despite the fact that she is just taking her finals. We just can't jeopardize that. We could take McCoy or any of the professors, but not the students.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Jess shook his head. "I can see where you're coming from, but she's an adult. The choice will lie with her, and she can take it if she wants. You have to understand that these 'Children', Well, many of them can think for themselves, and deserve some level of respect for that. Yes, her finals are important, but she has worked with me and darren more times than i can count, from back when we were in school, and it hasn't affected us in the slightest." He said wisely, a grin crossing his face. "Anyway, with hogwarts in the state it's in, i don't think she'd be receiving much of an education there," he said witha shrug
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

''The last part depends, but that is not the subject.'', he said. ''Even 10 year old children think for themselves and yet we do not invite them because they are too young. She is an adult, but her experience is not as yours, mine or Emof's which means that she is more vulnerable than any of us. The risk is too big, for us, for the mission and for her.'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Jess shook his head. "She's been involved in a mission almost identical to this at the age of fifteen," he said, "she proved to be a better fighter than several here, and has shown her worth in the order, and as a friend," he said. "Also, as you may have forgotten, but she has been partially responsible for hogwarts' defence in the past, so if she wants to come, she can, and that's final," he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 pm

''As you wish, but if she jeopardizes the mission in any way, do not call me for help. I am going to protect the Horcrux, if I get accepted, and not to take care of a child. So, if she comes, it is on her own risk. And I do expect that from the other members of the mission.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top