Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 am

Sophia blushed when he said that. "Oh come on love, your just saying that because your my boyfriend!"sad Sophia softly. Sophia shook er head when he asked if she wanted to do more songs or as she good. "I'm good, let get out of here!"said Sopha softly as she locked hands with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 am

Danny smiled at her then said "No I thought you were brilliant!" he said trying out some of the British words in a sentence. It sounded odd to him, yet it almost made him smile as well. He shared one last glare to the people looking at him and then continued out the door.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell alugh as he did a few lines in british. "Aw hanks love"said Sophia softly kssing him. As she walked beside him with her hand locked into his she glared at a couple of girls who was looking at Danny and followed Danny out the door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 am

"Well aren't we the spotlight for disaster?" he said laughing a bit to himself and then looked into her eyes "So what do people do in this tea shop? Just drink tea and make out?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:08 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he asked that question. "To be honest love, I have no idea I guess they do that and talk some!"said Sophia shrugging and laughing. "We don't have to go there love, we can go to my house or something if you want."sid Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:11 am

Danny thought about it for a second. On one hand there would be other teens watching them talk and kiss and everything and on the other hand her house would be quiet and peaceful. It was unanimous. "Well I haven't seen your place in a while," he smiled slyly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 am

Sophia smiled when he said he haven't seen her house in awhile. "Ok love, then we'll go to my house in Hawaii."said Sophi smiling at he thought of just the two of them there alone. "You ready love?"Sophia asked him softly as she stll had her hand locked ino his not wanting to let go of hm.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 am

"Yup," he smiled and then realized she said Hawaii. "Wait did you say Hawaii? As in Honolulu Hawaii? That Hawaii?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as e asked her that question. "Yes love, that Hawaii it's the only Hawaii that I know of!"said Sophia giving him soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am

Wow. She was living large! "That's great," he smiled at her "I can't believe you like in Hawaii. I always heard it was a nice place!"

[Go to your house then?]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top