Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:33 am

Sophia blushed when he old her she had a good voice nd she was very good at it. "Stop it Danny love you makng me blush!"said Sophia gggling. "But thankyou Danny that means alot to me and I love you saying that."said Sopia giving him a soft warm smile. As she looked at the waitress she lauged along with Danny. "Yeah she was."sai Sophia still laughing. As she looked over at the waitress who gave them there butterbeers Sophia noticed she was watching them s though she was watching a romance movie again. "Look love, she dong it again!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 am

Danny rolled his eyes away from the sight of Sophia and that waitress laughed then said "Well she can watch all she wants. I don't mind since I love you too much!" he said wondering if anyone else was watching. He didn't mind but it would be kinda awkward trying to have a talking while the whol pub was talking gossip about her and Danny
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 am

Sophia smiled. "Neither do I love, the whole pub can watch and I can care less, I love you more then anything and that's all that matters to me."said Sophia softly as she kissd him softly on the lips. As she done that he heard a bunch of 'aw.... and they make such a lovely couple 'but Sophia ignored it even though she knew it was true.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 am

Danny felt a little disturbed and then got a little irritated. "Take a picture it will last longer" he said and then everyone returned back to their orignal thing . "Sorry but it just gets annoying. Make as well go to the teashop and make out. At least there, no one cares."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she said that for he always knew how to make her laugh. "ou know love, your right about that."said Sophia softly. "Come on love, you want to go there?"Sophia asked him softly. Sopha had to admit she as annoyed at the people watching her and Danny like the were some kind of romanic movie.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 am

"Sure," he smiled as she said that "I havent really been in there before to be honest!" He then made sure no one else was looking and then looked back at the stage. Oh. Right. He thought about asking fortime off, but then again, he had only been a guitarist for about a week now. Maybe just one more song or something. "Well I don't think they'll let us off early," he said quietly "but maybe I could play one more song. I really wanted to play this one particular song. "
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Ok love that's fine, I'll be waiting here!"said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft arm smile and a peck on the lips. As she took a drink of her butterbber she waited to see what song Danny was going to play, not that it mattered she lovd ll hi songs he played. "God I love him so much."Sophia thoght to herself smiling s she took the last drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 am

Danny kissed her back then immediatly went back up to the stage. He tuned his guitar quickly and then said "Uhm thank you all for coming tonight! i would just like to say this girl right here was basically our host tonight and deserves all the applause here, give it up for Soph!" he then started to clap which emerged into a thounderous applause for her. "Also please remember, flash photography is better than watch us talk!" some people in the crowd began to laugh which then had the whol auidience laughing. Danny strummed the notes carefully as he went with this song. It was a classic that he loved.

As the guitar solo came in, he started to sweat as he kept strumming note after note. As the scales started to come in, he showed off a bit and began to bang his head. After the final note. He hit the distorted pedal which made it go into a weird low pitch note. After that, the crowed roared with apploause, and he stepped off the stage. He went over to Sophia and then said "After that, I think they'll be satisfied!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:07 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell alugh and smled at Danny. "You were amazing love!"said Sophia smiling at him. A she looked at the crowd she noticed the were chatting happily about her singing and his guitar playing she smiled. "I think we have fans now Danny love."said Sophia laughing. "I think they are more and pleased."said Sophia smiling as she locked hands ith him. "Yo ready love or you want to sing another song?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 am

Danny smiled at Sophia and then said "Thanks!" as she looked around and noticed they like the songs he replied "Yeah we're just that good! We practice though so it's no problem! And I more than ready to go! Do you want to sing a song though or are you good?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top