Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 am

As she walked up to the Mic sh smiled at the crowd. "Ok well, this next song I also wrote for Danny it really happens to be one of my favorite songs I probably ever wrote it's called 'here we go again' I hope you all enjoy it."said Sophia softly as her band started playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZImSdnanWhs

I threw all of your stuff away.
I need to clear you out of my head.
I take you out of my heart,
And ignored all your messages.
I tell everyone we are through
Cause I'm so much better without you.
But you're just another pretty lie.
Cause I break down,
Everytime you come around.
O Oh O Oh

So how did you get here
Under my skin?
I swore that I'll never let you back in.
Should have known better
In trying to let you go,
Cause here we go go go again.
What is that joy I feel I can't quit?
There's something about you
That's so addicting.
We're falling together
We need to find out why now,

You never say what you mean,
You never say what you need.
And I start to go insane
Everytime that you look at me.
You only hear half of what I say,
And you're always showing up too late.
And I know that I should say goodbye,
But it ain't no use.
Can't live with or without you
O Oh O Oh

So how did you get here
Under my skin?
Should have known better
In trying to let you go,
That's so addicting.
We're falling together
We need to find out why now,

Ohhh
And you came (and you came).
And you came (and you came).
And you came.
I threw all of your stuff away.
I need you out of my head.
And I'll tear you out of my heart.
O Oh O Oh
O Oh O Oh

So how did you get here
Under my skin?
Should have known better
In trying to let you go,
That's so addicting.
We're falling together
We need to find out why now
Cause here we go go
Here we go again,
Here we go again.
We're falling together
We need to find out why now
Go again, again, again, again
Again, again, again.."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Singing in the Leaky Cauldron ((Danny))

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:15 am

Danny played each chord perfectly yet nearly messed up since he had never played this song before. Yet he was still able to play it due to some sheet music below before the song started. As the song ended, his hands started to sweat a bit from all the playing all the notes. He smiled brightly and then walked over to Sophia. He grabbed her hand then led her back off the stage. "You were great" he said calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 am

As Sophia gotten finished singing her song the crowd cheered and wistled. "Thankyou you all, I love you all!"said Sophia as Danny took her hand and lead her off stage. As he said she was grea he smiled. "Thanks love, so were you I have to sy you nailed that song even though yo nevered played it!"said Sopia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 am

"It was a challenge," he admitted to her laughing a bit and then giving her a quick hug. "So when did you join the crew anyway?" he asked quickly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 am

Sophia nooded and smiled uderstanding what he meant. When h asked her when she joined the crew she looked at him. "Oh, yesterday but I couldn't start intil today."said Sophia softly as she walked back towards her table and sat down taking a drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 am

"Oh well you should've told me," he smiled at her "I would've gotten new headlights or new stage lights or something for you!" he beamed with joy and then sat down by her. "Well I guess we'll get butterbeers then!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 am

"Sorry I didn't tell you love, I wanted it to be a surprise."said Sophia softly as she looked at him. As he said he would had gotten her new stage lights she miled but shook her head. "It's ok love, it's my fault I should have told you before hand."sad Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 am

"It's fine," he smiled at her "I'm not mad or anything. I was just so surprized to see you up there!" He chuckled and then looked at her "Well we should do something special for your new job! Go see a movie or something!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 am

Sophia laghed hr tinklig bell laugh whe he told her he was surprised when he saw her up there. "hat was suppose to be he point love!"said Sophia still laughing. As he said they should do somethng for her new job like go se a movie she smiled. "Aw Danny love tha's so sweet, and I would love to go see a movie."said Sophia softly kssing him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:16 am

Danny kissed her back lightly then chuckled. "Well I always knew you had a good voice," he said quietly "so I knew you would find a job to sing. You're very good at it." The butterbeers came and the waitress looked like she was watching some romance movie. He looked at Soph then laughed. "Well she was nice"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top