Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Funeral for Shacklebolt

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 8 Empty Re: Funeral for Shacklebolt

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 am

"This is not the time nor the place" Said Ne'Os looking at James and Danny wondering why they would be bickering at a time like this.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks for catching me. Nikki smiled weakly at her sister. It's just...I hope he doesn't come back to life, I mean, you died, and came back to life and did not know who you were and Andrian died and avoided me for a while and if Headmaster Shacklebolt comes back to life, I won't have nothing to do with him...I grieve once and get over it..I mean..it hurts..you know? To, to, to have known that person, then they die, and you learn to get on life without them and then they come back to life and you're just don't know what to do. Nikki sobbed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 am

"I'll alwas catch you before you fall Nikki sis that's what sisters do!"said Sophia softly. "I don't think Shacklebolt would come back Nikki sis."said Sophia softly hugging her. As she sobbed she hugged her sister tightly and stroked her hair. "Sh... it will be alright Nikki sis, things will get better."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 am

Dane smiled at the love between Nikki and Sophia, that is what truly held the world together. He smiled as he walked away from the coffin again and went back to his seat. He longed for someone that he could catch..Sophia was lucky. One more tear leaked from his eye, he sniffled and whiped it away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 am

Nikki nodded and sniffled. I..I guess. Nikki agreed with a nod. I can't believe he was murdered though, I do not want to believe it. Nikki sqeueked. I wish he had died of a normal peaceful death, that would be more understanding. Nikki said as she wiped away her tears from her eyes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 am

Sophia hugged her tighty and let her cry on her. "So do I Nikki sis, Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme."said Sophia softly. "But what we all know that he's in a better place now."said Sophia softly as she cried with her sister. Sophia felt like the last couple of days was like a nightmare where she couldn't wake up from.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 am

Matt glanced at Sophia and Nikki by the coffin. He sighed and looked down at Emmy. He wiped away a tear from her eye and kissed her. Shacklebolt was a very good man... he said sniffling. He held her close and stared at Shacklebolts body from the distance..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 am

Sophia nodded in agreement. Ye he has, he alys did everything in hispower to protect Hogwarts and the students."said Sophia softly as she looked up at Matt as she seen him crying. Sophi never seen Matt cry so it made her cry more herself. As she looked at Shacklebolt's body she sobbed nd looked away and waved her wand as a bouquet roses came out of her wand. As she laid hem down on the cofin she hugged her sister.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am

Wilson, McCoy and Poe walked to the funeral place very slowly. Dressed all in black, with long black robes, they made their way through the crowd and to Kingsley's body.

Poe bowed slightly, putting flowers beside the grave. McCoy approached next and just stood looking the body. You could see sadness on his face. He closed his eyes and stepped back.

Next was Wilson. He approached his body and looked at it with a cold expression. He then went on his knees. ''I am sorry dear friend, I truly am. But do know that you can always count on me.'', he said. He then took his wand out and pointed it to the sky and fired some fireworks from it that formed the shape of a lynx, which was Kingsley's patronus. He then stepped back and went with the other two back to the castle.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Miseria saw Khaat coming there as well and she went to stand next to her. “I never thought that such wizard like him could die that easily...“ she said quietly, still holding those roses in her hand. That was so... different. Shacklebolt was always been strong. He even managed to escape the Azkaban with Ne'os Emof. Then she saw Wilson and two other males coming to the funeral and leaving James West. Sighing quietly, she looked back at her mother.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top