Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Funeral for Shacklebolt

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funeral for Shacklebolt - Page 7 Empty Re: Funeral for Shacklebolt

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:41 pm

"Well I'll just say Lestrange and I....well we aren't exactly the best of friends..." He said grinning. "I take it that boy over there thinking of you is Danny?" he said motioning to Danny. He looked at him, he looked like a very nice boy. But he had no say in who anyone dating and all that. He usually just kept his thoughts to himself. He was glad he had the ability of Occlumens..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am

Sophia looked ho he was motioning to and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah that's Danny."said Sophia as she gave him a weak warm smle. "Although I know my 'farther' doesn't approve of me beng with him he want me to be wih Andrian instead but he's marring Belle."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:58 am

Danny nodded at Soph when she said be right back. He went over to Shacklebolt's coffin then sighed. He didn't know why he would risk his own life to save Danny's. It cost him his. Danny shook his head then said softly aloud "Shacklebolt, you still cease to amaze me even in death." He grabbed Shacklebolt's wand he had gotten before he left Hogwarts and then set it inside his coffin. "Rest in peace."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 am

The shrouded being approached the funeral with a rather lax attitude, twiddling his black rose between his moleskin gloves. It seemed strange to walk in on a funeral. His first and only funeral had been for his parents. There wasn't enough of them to bury, but it didn't matter. The loss was hard enough as it was. But he wondered what he felt for Shacklebolt. Beneath his mask, Ace's eyes rolled. This was far too boring to watch. Did each death result in this? Didn't the living have far more important things to do? It would make far more sense if they just had a day for people to stream through, deposit a gift, and leave. It felt so odd not being able to place the black rose on the old man's grave. How frustrating could life be?
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 am

Danny looked at the kid who had approached the coffin then looked at him. It was him! "Hello James," he said quietly and then looked back at the coffin. He shook his head one more time then turned around. "What are you doing here?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am

"I am here to transfer a personal effect to the tomb of Kingsley Shacklebolt. A delivery. That is all." For a former employer, a little gift. He had not intended to approach the casket to closely, but he took the final steps forward, and placed the Rose, feeling so strangely out of place. "I'll be going now," James added briskly, as he turned, and walked away. If it was a day of mourning, Ace had no intention of intruding.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 am

Danny nodded and then looked at the rose he set on the casket. Touching. He looked back at James then said "Just remember this doesn't mean we're off the hook 'Ace'"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 am

"Whatever for? Danny." Ace turned around took a long leering look that said Seriously? He remembered their adventures quite fondly, really. But Danny had some nerve to mention their excursion in Hell in a graveyard. After all, hadn't he helped them in the end? The escape had been torturous, but they had worked together... slightly.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 am

"You tried to kill us for no reason," he said calmly almost glaring "I can't let that slide. But thanks for having my back though." He then turned to Sophia and saw her talking to another person. He smiled and then didn't move. Might as well let herself have some time to talk to others. Pretty sure everyone else was just as sad.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 am

"I wasn't trying to KILL you. I was simply ordered to determine and neutralize the disturbance occurring in the forest. But this not the place to discuss this. Maybe another time," James whispered to Danny, though he was uncertain of whether or not he could hear. "Honestly, get your facts straight," he mumbled, more to himself, as he leisurely approached the gate.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top