After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 4 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 am

"I would love to. Can you just take them off? Or do they have a hold on you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 4 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 am

"Lets find out" He said conjuring a screen and stepping behind it. he walked out in green dress robes the Robes of deaths hand neatly folded over his arm. The screen dissapeared as he walked away from it "They come off easily but i can still feel the need to put them on."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 am

"Well, they made have either contaminated your essence, or they have some spirit posession of their own that makes them want to own you. Neo's, think. These robes have such a strong presence of death in them. What's the one thing that death wants more than anything else that it can never have? Life! And life may be the force that the robes need to give it power and to drive them. THe more you wear them, the more they may lure you to them with the power they have, but it may be taking your energy to fuel itself. The worst thing you could do is to put them back on--ever."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

"Then we must destroy them...quickly" he said he placed the robes into the fireplace "Incendio" he said The shield on the robes activated blocking the spell. "Well...This might be more difficult than i thought it would be" he said sending the spell again to have the same effect.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 am

"Magic won't work here, Neos," She said softly. "It blocks magic. Let's try a muggle way. Either cutting them, shredding them, or burning them with muggle fire. If that doesn't work, you need to give them to me to hide away from you so you won't be tempted by them anymore. Or--if we may have to take them back to where you got them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 am

Ne'Os drew a silver dagger he used his telekenisis to hold the robes infront of him Ne'Os quickly cut it to pieces He smiled until the robes were surrounded by the golden shield wich sunk into the places where it was torn the robes repaired them selves. "This is getting annoying well if we go back to where i made them it wouldnt get us far that was the ruins of the original emof manor. We could throw them into a volcano" he said thinknig.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 am

Seeing as jess was in the other room he didn't notice any of what was just said. He looked into his glass and frowned. "Kingsley was a symbol of another time, he was a strong willed, stubborn old man," he said with a smile, "But he was bloody brilliant, and i can but hope that i'll be half as good when i'm his age," he said. "He will be remembered," he added and with that he downed his drink
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 am

"Then how about you give them to me, and I'll find a way to hide them from you until I can find a way to destroy them? Trust me, they have nothing to offer me that I want." Khaat said honestly. She was not in the least afraid of death, and these robes would gain no foothold on her because immortality and invulnerability was something she just was not interested in.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:44 am

"Thank you" he said handing her the robes "Now hopefully in the future i wont need these from now on if it is my time to die then so be it" he said smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 am

'Thank you, Neos. I guess that's the way I feel about life and death myself. When its my time, its my time. Let go back and drink to Shacklebolt before we go home for the night." She took the robes and folded them over her arm, motioning him to follow her back to the kitchen. She called to Jess, "You have a couple more whiskey's, Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top