After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Jess thought for a second then shook his head. "We offer for him to give himself up, if he agrees hewill be locked in azkaban. If he doesn't he dies," he said simply, there's no question about it, we can't lower ourselves to the DEs level of just killing them without offer." He added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 pm

((Oh, and Sorry emmy, you have to reapply, i took you out of the group because you never go to meetings or events. Sorry, i'll change your permissions now))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

"Jess, I understand what you're saying, but I've dealt with him so many times now, and he doens't have one moral thread in him," Khaat said. "I know how his nasty little mind works. The only thing he is interested in is power for the sake of the ego boost that it gives him. And he doesn't give one rat's behind about who gets hurt in the process. He'll never go quietly off to Azkaban. Never. We won't have a choice but to kill him." Khaat wasn't about to start running down a list of all the things Vincent had almost cost her--anything and everything she loved. And she did want him dead. She wanted a firewhiskey, but she refused to risk her unborn child for that. She did, however, conjure herself a cup of her beloved french roast coffee. A few sips of coffee was at least a smaller risk. "I'm sorry," she said softly, "but none of you truly do understand what I've been through with him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am

Jess shrugged. "I know he wont accept, but we need to offer anyway." he said to her. "And i suppose whoever gets him gets him then" he added with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 am

"I call him he deserves the punishment i have for him....first i make him into a vampire and the next..." he said pulling out a pure silver Baton and placed it onto the table the room smelled of burnt flesh for a second as Ne'Os's hand was burned by the silver and then repaired. "Ancient Vampire torture we could learn what he was planning and i would get the chance to use this" he said smileing darkly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 am

Danny had lost most of the concentration as he was trying to collect his thoughts. He stood up then handed Jess Shacklebolts wand. "Keep it safe," he said quietly then turned towards Khatt. "I'll hold him, then you punch" He then tried to think of something that would help this situation. "We can't focus on how to torture him or on how to kill him. We need to focus on how we're going to get to him in the first place."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 am

"Well i have a idea for that We cant just walk to the school that would be bad but we can use floo powder to get in. He owuldnt expect us to try since that would give away the location of our headquarters but he dosent know that we protected it so it oculdnt be tracked by the time we have him in our grasp it will be to late for the ministry to respond" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 am

Matt groaned a little when Emmy hugged him. Hold on... he said looking at his shoulder. It was dislocated and he popped it back in place with a loud crack. He groaned and another tear shed his eye, for Shacklebolt and The pain. Ne'os Danny all three of us want to kill Majere. With us all three together he'd have a better chance in hell.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 am

"Yes i know thats why i include all of us in the plan i jus twant to make him into a vampire then torture him you guys can decide who gets to kill him" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 am

"Might as well give him the Demetors curse. Keep him dead inside." he said quiertly knowing that may have been more punishable than death. "Not all of us can kill him, so might as well enjoy looking his empty husk of a body."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top