After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 3 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

Khaat sighed heavily. She knew big complicated plans would be just the sort of thing Majere would expect now. And all this talk was good for venting but was accomplishing little else. Everybody wanted a piece of Majere. But she knew Majere was still a puppet and a thug for Dae Diggory. he was truly the bigger issue. If Diggory wasn't dealt with first, then getting rid of Majere would accomplish nothing. "I suggest we take this up tomorrow when we're all a bit less emotional," she said softly. "We're not using very wise strategy at the moment, and the best advice I can offer is to do nothing while we are this angry at him. He will use our anger as a weapon against each of us. You know I will help with anything the Order wants to do, but I really would prefer our plan to be well thought out and not just throwing ourselves at him because we're so angry. Right now, I need some air." She took her coffee cup and walked out of the kitchen into the living room, wondering where Rob had gone and if he was alright. She'd lost him in the chaos, and if Majere had taken him from her too, she would do whatever it took to get rid of Majere. No matter what.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen) - Page 3 Empty Re: After the raid on hogwarts (Kitchen)

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 am

Jess sighed and nodded. "I agree with khaat," he said quietly. "At the moment we're in no state to think properly. Kingsley would not want us to just throw our lives away in some rash revenge plan," he said firmly, though a faint quaver was detectable when he said Kingsley. "You're all welcome to stay here and join me in a drink in his memory though," he added, opening and cupboard and grabbing a bottle of firewhiskey and several shot glasses. He filled each one and slid them round, one for each of the people at the table. "If anyone wants to say anything now'd be the time," he said softly, clutching at his glass
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Kingsley Shacklebolt good mentor and a good friend" Said Ne'Os Raising his glass He still couldnt believe Shacklebolt was gone the plan should have worked Vincent was outnumbered Ne'OS then thought about the fact he took his wife hostage and harmed many students "Jess, Khatt later i want to talk to you both privately" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

I didn't know him that well, but I always kinda wanted to be like him... Matt said holding on to Emmy. The strong spirited part not the crazy part.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

OOC:Neo's, Khaat is still in the house, but in an earlier post, she took a cup of coffee and went into the livng room to try to deal with her anger alone. She could not have heard your remark about wanting to talk to her. Just FYI.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:47 am

((Want to destroy robes))

Ne'Os drank his firewhisky he walked over and got a cup of coffee "Well if you will excuse me" he said walking out to the living room.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 am

"Hello, Neos" Khaat said softly, sipping her coffee. "I swear--if he didn't cross over, if he ends up some ghost someplace, I swear I'll haunt him right into the afterlife." She was more angry that he tried something so lame against Majere, thinking he could go in with such a small crew and take on Vincent. Nobody seemed to know him like she did, and they made a bad habit of underestimating him. Something she refused to do.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

"Im sorry Khaat i should have stopped him instead of let him go on with what he did....I wonder if I went with them if we could have succeeded.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 am

"I've been wondering the same thing," She said softly, "But I made a promise to Rob that I wouldn't do anything like that again. And that's important to me. I'm pregnant, Neo's. And I don't want to give Vincent Majere to make a mess out of that too. And he would--with great joy as he did it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 am

"I know next time i see Sam i will be promising her i will never take her hostage to keep her out of a fight im in again.....but i dont want to be in a fight like that again...not ever...Can you help me with this Khaat?" he asked her Gesturing at his robes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top