Session (Out of Order) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Session (Out of Order) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Session (Out of Order)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Session (Out of Order) - Page 10 Empty Re: Session (Out of Order)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Khaat rose and went over to stand with Gabrielle. She knew Vincent would be very angry about her deciding to talk with her, but his feelings were his own business. She knew Gabrielle's intentions for the ministry were good ones, but she felt that she also needed some support. And clearly, she wasn't getting that from her "trusted" employees. Khaat hoped to help.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Richard listened and looked on the entire scene from the corner. Cruel people... he thought for himself feeling sorry for Gabrielle who was trying to deal with a crowd of unconcious people that didn't see further then their nose. I wish to see what each one of them would do if he was in this apsurd situation he continued thinking as he changed his hair to dark brown.As he heard that Gabrielle dismissed everyone who didn't have any question left he decided it was time to get out of his corner. He walked over to Gabrielle and a woman he never saw before. "Greetings ladies.My name is Richard Morgan." he said as he offered Khaat his hand since Gabrielle already knew who he is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hello," Khaat smiled, shaking his hand, "I'm Khaat Lupin. Nice to meet you. I almost didn't see you clear in the back of the room like that. Almost." She laughed. "I always notice a handsome man. I've not seen you here at the meetings before. Are you new here, or have I just somehow missed connections with you before this?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Gabrielle was ready to give this matter for finished when she heard the familiar voice and saw a familiar face approaching to her and Khaat.After he stood and he said his name loud and clear there was no doubt it was him in flash. "Oh it's you again.What are you doing here Morgan aren't you supposed to be working?" she asked like from the canon not even bothering to tell him hi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Richard looked with a rather not surprised look at Gabrielle,but he decided to turn to Khaat first. "I'm thrilled to meet you Ms Lupin." he said as she turned to Gabrielle. "And it's good to see you too again Gabrielle." he said with ironic tone though he could never offend a lady.He was rather confused about replying to both at once. "I was here 3 years ago Ms.Lupin,but i am not from these lands.I came from Moscow on a call of duty once again.Well actually i didn't come the minister sent me." he said as he turned to Gabrielle once again. "I am here to hand you Russian dementors.Five hundred are at Hogwarts already and other half is here waiting for your instructions.And we really need to speak in private Gabrielle." he added quickly adding the last part quickly though it wasn't with an urgent tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Gabrielle listened to Richard's ironic tone rather serious.She always used to bug him the same as he bugged her. "I am under impression i said in my notification 500 are enough and i don't see the need of you coming personally." she said as she heard the other part and opened her eyes widely. "You mean you brought them here!?As in the minsitry?" she asked hoping it was a false alarm and there was no five hundred unindentified dementors at the ministry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Richard looked as Gabrielle paled down on the news that he brought dementors in the ministry. He realized that wasn't good idea. "Yeah i guess i did.Why is there a problem?" he asked confused looking at her wondering what will she do to him on this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Gabrielle paled down as she realized that he really did what she understood. She gulped "Oh god i think i need a glass of water." she said as she held on her chair to sit down.She flicked her wand and a glass of water appeared in front of her.She took a sip,but was still too wordless to say anything from the shock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

"Richard, I suggest you corral your dementors and send them perhaps off to the Forbidden Forest or someplace until Gabrielle can regain herself. Having them here is an extremely dangerous thing. Downtown London is no place for 500 dementors. Forgive me, Gabrielle. I don't mean to step on your toes, but I certainly could understand if you felt a bit surprised at the moment," Khaat said quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Richard looked at Gabrielle who didn't seem to take the news quite well. "Gabrielle are you okay?" he asked offering her a hand to get up.He listened to Khaat's advise though it had a little bug. "I don't have authority over those dementors anymore.Gabrielle is the only one that can actually order them from now on." he said realizing that ministries in Moscow and London were not quiet same thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top