Recruiting Session
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Recruiting Session Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Recruiting Session

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruiting Session Empty Recruiting Session

Post by Sofie Elkin Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 am

Sofie had paid for the room herself- a few hours in number 3 of the first floor would be enough, she supposed, to decide whether or not Zoe Gould wanted to do great things or not. Aaron had agreed to meet them and Sofie knew that her presence was that of a middle man. However, she was glad to have found Zoe willing to hear them out and she was hoping gaining another asset for the Death Eaters would prove her worth. As far as she knew, she was the only one dedicating real time to working on their cause.

Sofie looked about the parlour and made some tea- just because they dealt with death and destruction did not mean they could not be civilized. She prepared biscuits and settled into one of three ornate chairs she had arranged to face each other. She poured herself some tea and waited for their arrival.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Session Empty Re: Recruiting Session

Post by Zoe Gould Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Zoe held her note to her chest and glanced around the Leaky Cauldron. She came here quite often, a lot more often then she liked to admit to herself, but at the same time, she knew that this was very dangerous. Going into a room with the head of the Death Eaters and his side kick? A polite young woman who appeared cheery enough.. they wanted her to help them, and they had information on a certain werewolf that would be beneficial to her, wiping another monster off the face of the planet.

So here Zoe was, standing outside the room she had been instructed to enter, and with only a moment's hesitation she walked into the room and looked around. There sat the woman who had met her in her office with the proposal, and no one else. Just her. "Good evening.." Zoe said with a nod before glancing around the room once more and sweeping in, settling herself across from the woman. "I hope I'm not too early." She said lightly, eyeing the biscuits as though they were poisoned.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Aaron was one for fancy and unique entrances, he was not sure where it came from, but he knew he enjoyed them. There was something about making heads turn in his direction that made him want to make the most grandest of entrances. Of course today he would not be making the grandest of them all, but at least he hoped to get a little shock out of it. He sat at the table, across from Sofie, when she came in. He was extremely quiet and did nothing but watch as she sat everything up for the little meeting. She did not notice him because he was, in fact, invisible.

Sofie was proving herself worthy to Aaron. Since he had met her she had gone above and beyond her duties as a Death Eater, and she did it all without being a ruthless and cold blooded killer. It was one of the traits that Aaron enjoyed most about her, she was not like the others, she was fresh and original. Sure., there were others that radiated more power than she did, but she did not need to radiate power to be deadly.

Gaining the allegiance of Zoe Gould would be a huge step for the Death Eaters. Having Azkaban would be a huge help to Aaron, but he would have to play it very carefully. If the Ministry found any reason at all to suspect that Zoe had an allegiance to the Death Eaters, things could crumble very quickly, but knowing who was going in and out was a superb advantage.

When Zoe came in he waited for her to get settled before he did anything. When she was settled, Aaron made himself visible to the two before speaking. "You are right on time Ms. Gould." He said as he crossed his arms and stretched his legs out. They were stiff from sitting still for so long. "You seem uncomfortable being here. I am sure there is a way I can change that? I promise, despite our allegiances, you are speaking to two of the more.... calm of our kind. You needn't worry about your life, not today."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Sofie had been raising her teacup to her lips when Zoe walked in. She set it down and stood, smiling gently. "Come on in, Zoe. Close the door- no need to lock it." Sofie had been sure to cast a Muffliato on the room, so no passerby-ers could even hear if they were screaming their plans. Sofie did not want Zoe to think they were trapping her however.

"Sit with me. There's tea and biscuits- if nothing comes of today, it won't be a waste if your stomach is satisfied." Sofie smiled lightly, sitting down and drinking from her own cup. As she set it down, she saw a flicker. Her head turned curtly but a coy smile curled on her face as Aaron spoke. "Well played, my lord," she said, dipping her head.

She listened to the interaction and casually reached for a biscuit, eating it. She wanted Zoe to see that it was not as of anything would harm her today. "I already spoke of our potential offerings- rights to chase down the half-breeds that are our enemies and protection. Of course, the final call comes to my lord here, but those were profits I thought of as possibilities. It all depends with you two, I suppose," she said, leaning back. "I just provided the tea and biscuits," she smiled, as it was a tiny little joke.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Zoe had to admit, they seemed to be doing their very best to make her feel more calm about the entire situation. Something that obviously had not been the case for the last few heads of the group for certain. It had been a join us, or we kill you, situation last time, but this time it was purely choice. If she wanted to join them, she could, if she didn't want to, she didn't have to, all they requested of her was to erase her memory so as to keep their exchange secret.

Zoe knew she looked more uncomfortable than she actually was. It just so happened that Zoe was always a rather stiff person, one who didn't exactly sit relaxed in a chair, it was just her habits, keeping her back straight, her hands in her lap. She did not reach for a biscuit, but she did pour herself some tea, before moving back into her normal position.

She had just been about to ask where the leader was, when he suddenly appeared in the chair next to her. She looked over at him, her expression moving from a rather stoic look to a slightly more shocked one, before moving back to stoic. "Do not worry sir, I always look uncomfortable, I assure you, you and your.. friend here have made me very comfortable." She said lightly, indicating her head towards Sofie when she mentioned his friend.

"I will tell you it is a relief not to have to worry about my life, seeing as I work around Dementors, I am always having to worry about not only my life, but my soul." She said, flicking a small smile onto her face before returning it to it's previous stoic position, her hands moving her tea up to her lips before she took a tiny sip.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Aaron did seem to get that a lot now. He knew the other leaders to be a bit more brash than he was, but that was not how he got things done. He preferred to be very subtle in his threats, but that, he did not even want people to know they were there. He preferred the idea of people feeling safe, when in fact, they were not. He knew that if he told Sofie to kill Zoe, she would without hesitation, because she was loyal to him. It was the main reason he kept her around so much.

"As the Warden of such a high profile facility, I would assume your life would always feel threatened." He thought a target would have been painted on his back after he assumed the mantle of Dark Lord, but it had been the opposite, he felt safer than he had before. When he walked through Knockturn people averted their eyes and moved out of his way, a power he never felt he would have. He had always stuck to the shadows and preferred to blend in, but now he kind of enjoyed little walks through the streets.

"Excuse me if I seem brash, but I would like to get down to business," He reached forward and grabbed one of the biscuits, tearing it in half and making it into smaller little pieces as he spoke. "I am always looking for someone who can help me out. You happen to be one of those people. You are the warden of Azkaban and I happen to know a few people who might find themselves in your hands."

He remembered when he had been to Azkaban, such a bleak place. Aaron considered himself to be a very strong willed person and the few hours he spent there had almost completely broken him down. "I want your loyalties and you want the young Greyback. "What I am willing to offer is a team of my Death Eaters to help you hunt her down. You may take three of them, whoever you see fit, and search for her however you want. They will be under your command and they will do as you please in return for your loyalty." He finished up his bread and he turned to Sofie. "The biscuits were delicious."

He was sure a lot of people would scrutinize the way he did things. He did not condone killing at every turn, he was polite, and he treated people who had earned respect with respect. He did not have the aura of someone who could run such an group of misfits, but they did not know what was underneath his exterior either.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Sofie watched the two as though watching a pleasant program on the television, her tea held in her too hands just under her chin, a pleasant smile on her face. She could see Zoe was still rather rigid, but her tone and expression reflected that she was at ease, only trying to remain as professional as possible.

Sofie listened to Aaron, hoping to be kept out of the Greyback chase. Sofie was not interested in deserters, and she had never been a witchhunt, nor wolfhunt, type of operator. If she was chosen, she would go. Though she suspected Zoe was one to prefer being on her own for these things.

Sofie had taken on the role of hostess and she had realized Aaron had not poured himself a cup of tea, so she set forward to do so, picking up the teapot and beginning to pour. He suddenly addressed her and a smile blossomed on her face. "Why, thank you!" She set the teapot down. "Mother's recipe."

[[Ain't no tea party like a Death Eater tea party!]]
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Zoe nodded as Aaron spoke, wanting to get right down to business. She could agree with that, it was after all, something she did quite often, even when it sometimes appeared rude. Zoe nodded again and took another sip of her tea, glancing over at Sofie, before her gaze shifted back to Aaron, smiling lightly.

"The people of the Ministry have no reason to suspect that I am not who I say to be, and with my... general personality, they find nothing strange in me keeping things to myself, especially my personal life." She said lightly setting her tea down against her knee, her eyes pinned on Aaron.

He spoke of the Greyback girl.. and the Greybacks were always a group that she detested, it just so happened that this girl had turned her back on the Death Eaters, and gone after one of their own, that Barker boy who had gotten himself into a lot of trouble lately. "I am trusting you would allow me to use any... networks of connections your group may have in order to track her down more efficiently.. for my complete and utter loyalty, I will track down the Greyback girl, and do what you wish in the meantime." she said bowing her head to him once before sipping her tea again.

She nodded towards Sofie when Aaron spoke to her, but returned her gaze back to him again. "I shall only need the three of your group when I actually go to hunt her down.. there is a lot more.. process behind it than just searching and finding a monster... as I'm sure you understand sir." She said lightly, before leaning forward and setting her tea on the table, leaning back to look at him.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 pm

He watched as Sofie poured him some of her tea, and when it was filled, he reached forward and he grabbed it and immediately took a sip. The tea soothed his constantly sore throat, and he wanted to let out a sigh of relief as he was drinking it. He set it down while listening to Zoe before he decided it was his turn to talk.

"You would have access to anything that you needed but, of course, you would be monitored. I monitor even the most trusted of my Death Eaters very carefully. I am sure you can understand that I run a tight ship. Most of the people I deal with are not to be trusted and if they are not constantly watched.... well lets just say that a knife in the back is not very pleasant."

He glanced over at Sofie, noticing that she seemed to be pleased with the way things were turning out. He then returned his gaze to Zoe. "The only other thing that I ask of you is to consider letting me see the Greyback girl before you dispose of her. I want her to remember the man she betrayed for her last days."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

"That is completely understandable." She said lightly, nodding at his assertion that her actions would be monitored closely. "And is smart of you as well, I would have not expected any less from a person such as yourself." She said, not trying to be flattering, simply stating her opinion on his actions. The second part of his statement though, she had to give thought. She had never captured a monster alive before.. specially not one as dangerous as a Greyback, she had simply been ready to go in there and wipe the child off the face of the planet, but with this new request, she had to think some things through.

"I.. will have to think on that sir, it is a lot more difficult to capture a werewolf, than it is to simply dispose of it." She said nodding once and reaching for her tea again, picking up the cup and taking a small sip, her lips pursed in thought. "I will have to explore the possibility, is there a major problem if I should fail in this request?" She asked, her eyes moving away from her vacant stare into space, and finding his face, waiting for his response.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top