Recruiting Session - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Recruiting Session - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Recruiting Session

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruiting Session - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruiting Session

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Aaron would not be upset if he did not get to say a few more words to Naomi before she was killed. He only wanted to do so to flex his power and make sure that she knew that she was captured because of him. He enjoyed letting other people know that he was responsible for their demise but he did not want to flaunt about it. He just wanted people to know, he was subtle in that regard.

"Do not exhaust anymore resources than needed to do so, but if you find yourself able, then I would be pleased." He took another sip from his tea and then he sat it down on the table in front of him. "So, do we have a deal? You get access to my resources and vice versa? I am sure you know the little details. Blah blah, you betray me, I kill you, blah blah. What more needs to be said?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Zoe knew the quiet jab that he sent her. He wouldn't be upset, but she knew that was a push for her to do as he said, help him gain favor, and see the look of pure horror on the girl's face when she realized that Zoe was here no one her own accord, but to help the Death Eaters who she had joined up with. Though undoubtedly the girl was expecting an attack from the group she had turned against, while at the same time expecting an attack from the side she had joined. The girl was alone, it would make it easier to catch her.

"We do have a deal sir, I ask simply one more question." Zoe paused for a moment, trying to figure out her wording of her question. "This requires me to get a Dark Mark if I'm much mistaken?" She said slowly, making it into a statement more than a question.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Excitement overwhelmed him when she agreed to the deal, but he kept the same cool demeanor played over his face. He was not one to express very much emotion, as much as he wished he could. Sometimes bottling things up was not the route he wished he could take. Sometimes he wished he could just let it all out, but everyone knew him as the emotionless man who was cold and down to business, so there was really no chance for him to be himself.

"Yes, yes, of course. Sofie, give her the Dark Mark." He stood up from his chair and he straightened his robes out. "I will be in touch with you very soon Miss Gould. Sofie, take her out back and give her the Dark Mark where no one can see you. Then come back here, Zoe, you are free to leave." Telling her that she was free to leave was the universal sign that she should not come back in. He wanted a private conversation with Sofie.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Sofie stood from her seat and wiped her hands on a napkin, before motioning to Zoe, adding a smile. The two women headed down and Sofie said, "Don't worry. Barely hurts. And it's so easy to coverup." She showed her own arm and how flawless the skin looked, even under the light. "See not a thing. That store, Something Wheezes- it's WonderWitch products have magnificent concealer."

They went out the back, where all the bins and crates were and Sofie spotted an employee. "What are you doin' out here?" he said, but she pointed inside. "I saw a rat. The barman said you would take care of it." The man cursed and hurried inside. Sofie turned back to Zoe and shrugged. "I only lie when necessary."

Sofie performed her first Dark Mark...ing. She had seen her father do it several times and the product looked perfect. She smiled up at Zoe. "Thank you. I think your help will really be necessary. If you ever need anything, send me an owl, okay?" She paused, before saying, "Sorry, that man will be out here soon. I'd better go back now."

She turned and quickly reentered the building, stepping through the bar and ascending the stairs. She walked into the room she had just left and closed the door behind her, coming to stand next to the table, facing Aaron. "It is done, my lord."

((sorry for the godmode's Molly))
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Zoe nodded towards the man once, and stood up, adjusting her robes for a quick moment, she turned and walked along with the woman, Sofie, as she led her outside back, made the man leave and turned to give her her dark mark. Zoe held her arm out, and watched as the wand tip touched her arm. There was a sharp pain in her arm, it shot up through her, and made her flinch just slightly, closing her eyes for a moment, but after less than a second, the pain stopped, and Zoe nodded once towards the girl.

"Have a good evening." Zoe rolled her sleeve down, not bothering to look at the mark, she'd examine it later, and followed the woman back into the building, but instead of going upstairs, she left the place, and walked down the road to the shop the girl had mentioned to get the concealment potions, she would need them, and fast, if she wanted to be able to go about her life like normal and not worry about everyone seeing her newly acquired tattoo.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Aaron sat back down in his seat and he made himself comfortable while waiting for Sofie. He had decided that she was worthy of the highest rankings within the Death Eaters. She did her part, without question, and she did so with poise and taste. She was not a mindless drone like so many of the others and he actually valued her opinion. She was a worthy asset and the had earned the title.

"Have a seat." He said, motioning for her to sit. Once she had gotten comfortable, he began. "You have proven yourself many times since joining the Death Eaters, not only to me, but your partners in crime. Everyone may not respect you, but that will change. As I am sure you know, there are levels of hierarchy within our ranks now. The most prestigious of these titles is the rank of Seraphim, might right and left hands so to speak. I need people I can trust, and quite honestly, I do not trust my left hand." It was true, he was pretty much forced into making Lorcan his Seraphim, but that would change soon enough.

"I need someone to help me run this group. I need someone I can trust, and I trust you, Sofie Elkin. I need you to keep an eye on the Death Eaters when I am not present, and also on Lorcan. The only person you report to is myself, other than that, you have free reign over the group. Do with them as you please." He reached forward and he finished off the last of his tea. "You have no choice in the matter. You are a Seraphim."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

He asked her to sit and she did, carefully folding her hands in her lap, lifting her chin, and patiently waiting for Aaron to speak. He spoke of her worthiness and she bore them with a gentle humility- she knew the quickest way to fall was to be assured of one's worth. She must always think herself wanting in some are, always in need of improvement; however, she received the comments graciously and with some satisfaction.

He spoke of Lorcan and she nodded understandingly- yes, Lorcan. She felt something wrong with that man. He spoke as though he were separate from Aaron, above instruction and above rank. There was an unearned level of self importance surrounding Lorcan- what had he done besides thrown gold around.

His admittance of his trust in her caused a brief look of gratitude and surprise to cross her features, and these expressions deepened with the promotion. "I..." she said, for once, unable to speak clearly. She swallowed and said, "I am honored. Certainly, I never intended- but thank you. I will take on the responsibility and I assure you that I shall never betray your trust."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm

"You would be wise not to." He said with a grin before pushing himself into a standing position. He was tired and sickly from being out and about all day. Despite having the potion, he still would get weak and need to get his sleep, even though he did not sleep very well at night.

"Go, you have things to do now." He motioned for her to follow him out the door. He did not speak on the way out, he just lead the way. Once outside he did not say anything, he pulled out his wand, and with a crack he was gone.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top