At Ireland - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Ireland - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Ireland

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: At Ireland

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 am

"I can fly," Kingsley responded with a roll of his eyes. Children, forever thinking that they were the only ones who were perfect in the world. "And I don't approve of that plan either. We cannot fly in Hogwarts, it is guarded with magical enchantments. Am I the only one who has bothered to read Hogwarts: A history?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 am

"Pretty much," Danny said aburptly and then walked towards Shacklebolt. "We might as well just go to the Hogs Head and see if anyone will help join us to get rid of Majere. I might know some friends who will help." He wondered what they would do though. It would be tough.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:03 am

"Yes, though Hogsmeade will also be guarded, anyways, I prefer that plan," Shacklebolt said, nodding.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 am

Ne'OS aperated back quickly in black robes the hood around his shoulder. The elder wand in hand. "I will go ahead and clear Hogsmeade" he said pulling the hood over his head. His face hidden by a black magical veil.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 am

"Hold Emof, this is a raid, not a suicide mission," Kingsley said calmly. "We must plan this carefully. With Aberforth gone, Hogs Head isn't exactly that safe anymore. However, I think we can meet up with some other people there. I guess I could contact Khaat to find some way to get us inside."

[recognize your limits Ne'os. Emof is after all 16, so he is only as powerful as one auror.]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 am

Ne'Os sighed and turned the elder wand on himself "Stupefy" he said The spell was absorbed in a golden shield that dissapeared as the spells effects were stopped. "but fine if you dont think you can handle 5 or so aurors then fine find a way to get us in" he said.

((with his robes and the elder wand it is still very difficult to defeat him))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 am

Shacklebolt glared at Emof, this kid really needed to start knowing how to respect his elders. Who did he think he was after all? Shacklebolt shrugged it off. "I can - " he stopped, struck with a brilliant idea. "The forest! Death Eaters could apparate in from there!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 am

"Yes that could work but we would have to avoid death eaters as well" he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 am

"The order has forced them to retreat," Shacklebolt informed Ne'os.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 am

"very well" he said "I wont like this idea at least allow me to go in first and create a diversion the dark mark above the castle and me attacking a few students in the great hall will distract the aurors long enough for you two to get to the headmaster's office and take over" he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top